These Are My Confessions

Jisoo had been listening intently to Jennie and Chaeyoung's conversation. They did not notice her presence at the back since she was busy pretending to be reading something.

Shit. Chaeng's going to confess to Lisa! Jisoo groaned. Oh my God, what if Lisa realizes that she likes her after all? Jisoo thought, drumming her fingers on her desk.

This is not good, not good at all. I have to do something!

Jisoo was deep in thought until the bell rang. She decided to skip the next class, she needed some time to think.

She decided to stay at the school's bleachers since no one really went there during class hours.

Apparently, she wasn't the only one who had the same idea. She saw two of her friends, Moonbyul and Sooyoung, heading towards there as well.

Moonbyul's eyes lit up when she saw her and ran towards her, Sooyoung trailing along.

"Jisoo! Dude, it's been awhile!" Moonbyul exclaimed, hugging her. Sooyoung followed as well, all three of them grinning at each other.

"It has been awhile, hasn't it?" Jisoo told them, while they walked towards the stands.

"Yeah, it's because you and Seulgi are too busy trying not to hang out with us." Sooyoung said, rolling her eyes.

"You know how it is guys."

Moonbyul and Sooyoung looked at her, they knew what was up. There was  really nothing much they could do about it.

"Where's Momo anyway?" Jisoo asked.

"Oh, she wanted to come with, but her Physics teacher knew her mom so she couldn't skip it." Moonbyul answered, shrugging.

"How about Seulgi? Where is she?" Sooyoung asked as well.

"She's too busy being whipped by Irene."

"And here I was thinking that you guys discovered that you liked each other and started dating. I was rooting for JiSeul to happen too."

Jisoo scrunched up her face.

Sooyoung and Moonbyul both laughed, clearly amused at her expression.

"I didn't know your secret kink was to have me and Seul get it on."

They laughed even harder. Jisoo shook her head and grinned as she sat down. She missed these crackheads, that's for sure.

"Hey Sooya, does blondie know you're whipped for her yet?" Moonbyul curiously asked.

Jisoo pouted and furrowed her eyebrows.

"I...haven't made a move on her."

Moonbyul and Sooyoung looked at each other.

"Why not?"

"I dunno, maybe because she likes someone else and is about to confess to her later?"

"So?! The fuck Sooya, what is this weak-ass shit I am hearing from your mouth?!" Moonbyul said, punching her on the arm.

"Hey, I'm not weak!"

"Says the one who's crying because her crush likes somebody else."

"Because her crush is her best friend, and although the bitch is dense, she might like her back!" Jisoo countered.

Sooyoung laughed.

"So now you're happy with my misery?"

"No stupid, it's because the answer is just simple."