Love Is

Lisa was moping around her house on a Sunday night.

Sundays were usually reserved for family days, but she and Chaeng always had met up after dinner just to go get some ice cream at their favorite diner. There, they would spend their time talking until one of them got sleepy.

This was already the second week that they haven't been able to meet up and Lisa was getting frustrated.

She had been playing Just Dance on her Playstation 4, but even that didn't seem to lift up her spirits.

She slumped down on her beanbag and stared at her phone, which had been Chaeng-free for a few days now.

She sighed.

She wanted so bad to message her and to ask her if she wanted to go out, but she also wanted to respect Chaeng's decision of having some time for herself.

She knew she had fucked up several times already and she didn't want to add another point to her long list of mistakes.

I'm useless. She berated herself.

Trust Lisa Manoban to sabotage their relationship in ways she can only imagine.

She fiddled with her phone and started browsing through her gallery, finally stopping at a video that they had taken a few months ago.

It was during the time that she was having a sleepover at Chaeng's house. They were both so bored that they decided to dance inside her bathroom to different songs while filming it, both of them pretending that it was some sort of music video.

She opened it and pressed play.

As she watched it, a smile began to form on her lips as she reminisced

As she watched it, a smile began to form on her lips as she reminisced. She remembered how sore her sides had been that day after laughing so much.

Things had really changed between the both of them in the course of a few days. She wondered if they would ever get back to normal.

She trusted Chaeng to let things be in the end.

She didn't trust herself.