Crazy/Beautiful

Seulgi got her stuff ready, and her other  friends did the same. Solar was trying to discourage them from leaving, but nothing was going to change their minds.

They knew how impulsive Jisoo could get when she was letting her emotions fuel her thoughts.

"Seul, please, just wait for my dad at least. He'll be able to sort this out." she pleaded.

Seulgi sighed, she felt tired, and she knew that Solar meant well, but they had to do this quick in order avoid any further trouble for Jisoo.

"I understand Solar, but time is running out. I know Jisoo enough to get what she is thinking. I  am her best friend, and she is basically family. We don't leave family alone when they need us."

"But you're going to get into even more trouble if you go after her." Solar reasoned.

"That is probable, but we really need to stop Jisoo before she does something she might regret. Besides, this is also my fault for not telling her." she replied.

"How could it be your fault?"

Seulgi looked at Solar.

"Jisoo doesn't trust cops for a reason. Since she was little, they have only disappointed her up until she grew up. Do you think we didn't try several times for them to do something about the drugs here? Now that Jennie is in danger, all she can think of is trying to save her, and she doesn't want to place her trust in people who hasn't done a thing for her when she needed them. Me telling her what we talked about would have avoided this from happening at least. That's why we need to go after her. Please tell your dad what we're about to do. If he can send backup soon, then at least, our safety can be guaranteed." Seulgi explained to her.

Solar looked at Moonbyul for help, who then avoided her eye contact.

"Just think about it, please."

"My mind is made up." she says, then she looks at her friends.

"You guys don't have to go. You can stay here, especially you Soo, since you're still recovering. I don't want to place you guys in any unnecessary danger." she tells them.

"Are you kidding? No way in hell am I staying put for this. We've always done things together. It's all for one, or none at all, right?" Sooyoung says.

"Right. When it comes to family, no one gets left behind." Momo added.

Moonbyul crossed her arms.

"Solar might kill me when I get back, but yes, family is more important. Let's drag Kim's stubborn ass back home."

Seulgi grinned at them.

"Well then, let's go."

They were about to head out when they heard a knock on the door. Could it be Jisoo?

Seulgi ran towards the door and opened it excitedly but suddenly froze when she saw a very angry looking Irene staring at her and an impatient looking Chaeyoung at her side.

"Uh...babe? What are you doing here?" she asks uncertainly. She had a feeling Solar had something to do with this.

Irene pushed the door open and glared at her.

"You tell me babe. What is everyone doing here?" she countered.

Seulgi took a deep breath, she really didn't have time to argue with her girlfriend at this moment.

"Babe, I know this looks bad, and I guess it is, but I promise to explain everything to you when we get back."

Irene looked at her, her lips pressed together in anger.