Daisy

A/N: I just wanted to say that I am sooo incredibly happy that we finally have an official comeback announcement and I can't wait to hear new music from them! Let's celebrate Blinks!

Also, thank you so much to all you beautiful people who have helped me reached 5k reads and 500+ votes! I really can't show my appreciation enough! 🥰

**************************************

Jisoo was now looking at the sleeping form of Jennie Kim.

Earlier at Kai's house, Jennie had suddenly passed out in Jisoo's arms after she had confessed some things to her. Though Jennie wasn't aware that it was actually Jisoo she had told these things to.

It made her even more confused, the fact that Jennie felt this way towards her.

She smiled as she heard Jennie snore lightly.

Chaeng had been panicking a bit when the girl had suddenly blacked out and told Jisoo it would be a bad idea to take her home in this state.

Unfortunately, since Chaeng's parents were kinda strict, she had no choice but to bring Jennie home with her since her mom wasn't the type to ask her a lot of questions.

She had to leave her motorcycle at Kai's as it was not safe for Jennie to travel on it when she was this drunk. So Jisoo had to take an Uber instead.

She had to carry the drunk girl who, unfortunately, vomitted on her twice, and on her favorite shirt too!

She had to clean her up when they arrived at her bedroom, even letting her borrow her clothes so she had something clean to wear.

And yes, she had to endure changing her too.

She was sure Jennie was not going to be happy when she awakens and finds out where she was. She was still mad at her and Jisoo wasn't able to explain to her yet about what happened.

But Jisoo didn't care about that right now, she was just relieved that Jennie was safe.

She remembered finding her earlier, slumped into Kai's chest, obviously drunk as hell. Although it looked like the guy wasn't doing anything wrong, Jisoo had felt a surge of anger. She immediately went towards them and pulled Jennie out of his hands while glaring at him.

Kai was definitely going to argue with her if not for Chaeng, so he let it go.

Then of course Jennie's drunken speech about hating her, but not really.

The girl was driving her crazy, but it always ended up here, with the both of them together, it almost felt like it was deliberate.

She looked at the girl again and gave her a close-lipped smile.

"You hate me huh? Yet here I am, ending up always taking care if you. You're trouble, Jendeukie, the kind I can't seem to say no to."

Since Jennie was fast asleep on her bed, she decided to go ahead and take the couch. She made sure she was tucked-in first, then tried to get one of her pillows when suddenly, Jennie rolled in towards her and hugged one of her arms tightly.

It caught Jisoo by surprise then she remembered that this girl was a clingy baby when asleep.

"Aish Jendeukie! Let go! I need my sleep too!" she complained as she tried to unlatch the mandu's grip out of her, but it was no good.

"Jendeukie..." she whined.

The mandu was just smiling and sleeping soundly.

"You're enjoying this huh? I bet you're doing this for revenge. Aish, what to do."