Sun and Moon

Moonbyul hastily picked up her phone, which had been ringing incessantly while she was being lectured by her dad. She had been coming home late and he was not happy with her behavior, especially since she was about to graduate.

Him going on about the fact that Jisoo was a bad influence was becoming tiresome, and as usual she shook it off and didn't take him seriously.

Sure, she went home late and played around at times, but her exam scores were decent, she didn't bother with it too much because stuff just came easily to her. She wished her father would just trust her with it, like her mom, but there was nothing much she could do about it.

She checked who was calling and swiped the green button once she got her confirmation.

"Mo, wassup?"

"Hey Byul, have you heard from Sooyoung tonight?"

Moonbyul can hear the worried tone in her friend's voice.

"No I haven't. Why? Did something happen?"

"No, not really. It's just that she told me that she'd go do some investigating about what happened last time. She still hasn't responded to any of my messages."

Moonbyul grimaced, that didn't sound too good.

"Well, we all know how resourceful Sooyoung is, I know she can take care of herself. Maybe she's still trying to look for more information?" she reasoned. She didn't want Momo to worry.

"I don't know, Byul..."

"Have you told Seulgi and Jisoo yet?"

"I haven't. You know those two, they get all gung-ho when they start to worry."

"That's true. Anyway, what I can do is I'll try and message her. I'm sure she's fine. I'll be meeting Solar in a bit anyway, so maybe I can also check around."

"Okay, I'll try and reach her still. I really hope she's okay."

"I'm sure she is Mo, but just update me about anything about her okay? I'll do the same as well."

"Alright. Thanks."

"No prob. Anyway, I gotta go, Solar is waiting for me."

"Sure. Bye and you guys have fun."

"Will do."

Moonbyul then put the phone down and started heading out.

After about 10 minutes of walking, she reached her destination.

Solar had been hankering for some Korean barbecue so they decided to meet up at their favorite Korean barbecue resto.

Her date still had not arrived, as expected, so she decided to hang around outside while waiting for her.

She decided to send a message to Sooyoung, as she was getting worried as well.

She told her to send her a message and soon as she read hers. For now, there was no point in worrying Seulgi and Jisoo

She sighed and put the phone back in her pocket.

She was still thinking about what she should do when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

She turned around and smiled when she saw who it was.

"Hey there, stranger."

"Hey, fancy meeting you here."

Solar laughed a little.

"Have you been waiting long?"

"Nah, I just waited for maybe about 5 minutes."