Couldn't Catch A Break

Jennie was bored.

It was a Friday night and here she was, stuck inside her house and she already had tried messaging her friends.

Lisa said she couldn't as she was going out of town with her parents early tomorrow morning.

Chaeng said she already had plans.

Irene was out dating Seulgi. She swears that her best friend and her girlfriend were now practically connected at the hip.

She was happy for them though so she was not really one to complain.

She also tried asking Jisoo. Actually she was the first one she had contacted, but she told her she had some important matters to take care of.

She's not gonna lie, she was definitely disappointed, but Jisoo had her own life.

To be honest she was surprised that she was getting too attached to her. Irene was right, it had never happened before.

Yet she can't deny the fact that she was intruiged by the older girl. Somehow, whenever she was with her, she felt secure, and there was also a sense of familiarity she couldn't quite place. As if she was someone she had known for a long time.

Her phone beeped and she quickly read the message, hoping Jisoo had changed her mind, but was quickly disappointed.

She threw it back on her bed.

It was just Kai, asking her if she wanted to come over to his house as he was hosting a party.

Yeah, she wanted to go out, but she didn't want to hang out with people she wasn't that close to either.

Jisoo and her weren't, but she was an exception.

She sighed. What the heck did that girl do to her? She was constanly on her mind, and she always wanted to see her.

They had started messaging each other and she found her interesting to talk to. She was surprised to learn that she was a Potterhead and loved to read books, then warned her not to tell anybody or suffer the pain of death.

As if she could. But she respected her privacy and never told a soul about it.

She also discovered she played Overwatch and Animal Crossing, two games she had become quite addicted to.

They did a Quick Match one time and Jisoo was amazing as Hanzo. They played another and she dared Jisoo to go as a healer, which she accepted.

Their team got wiped out a lot and Jisoo had to endure the trash talk by some of their teammates. Jisoo just laughed it off and told them she didn't care, then simply informed them that she will not be healing any of them as thanks for their behavior. She only constantly healed Jennie anyway. They lost badly, but Jennie still enjoyed it and was laughing her head off the whole time Jisoo was trolling everyone else.

Jennie smiled at he memory. She pouted, she wanted to have an explanation on what the heck she was feeling. Why she was like this towards the girl.

Then, she had an idea.

Wait, Google always has answers!

She then got her phone and went inside her browser. She clicked on Google.com and typed:

What does it mean when I want to keep seeing someone?

She waited a few seconds for the results to load. When they finally did, she immediately clicked on the first page.

It read:

It means you're into them. In other words, you have a crush or are infatuated with them.