Make Up Your Mind

Jisoo was sitting comfortably on her bus seat, happily munching on a chocolate bar.

She was not really looking forward to this trip, but she didn't have a choice. Seulgi had threatened to show Irene what her room really looked like if she didn't come along and she didn't want that to happen.

She had a reputation to uphold after all.

Speaking of the devil, Seulgi and Irene were across from her, and were laughing about something.

She was happy her best friend had found Irene. She remembered how Seulgi used to complain about her, then without warning, they were suddenly inseparable.

If only she and Chaeng had a chance like that.

Right now she was working on it, and having Jennie as her friend was a blessing in disguise for that. Chaeyoung was already on speaking terms with her and that made her very happy.

She then looked to her right.

The mandu was sleeping soundly. She had basically come up to her earlier and convinced her that they should sit together.

They had a mini argument about it until she bribed her with chocolate bars which made Jisoo agree.

She also bribed her again to let her have the window seat.

Jisoo wondered if she had brought a bag of chocolates just so she can bribe her with stuff on this trip.

After their time up in the mountains, Jennie had taken it upon herself to find Jisoo whenever she was free.

It was kinda annoying but Jisoo had to admit that she did enjoy talking to the dumpling.

She knew she was smart, but she realized she wasn't just book smart, she was quite witty too and was well-read.

Also, seeing another side of Jennie was refreshing. Her cold persona was gone when she was with her and she had to admit it was pretty cute.

She looked at her again and noticed how peaceful she looked asleep. A smile tugged on her lips, it was a nice sight to behold.

"Jisoo, we're near, get your things ready. Also, can you please wake up Jennie?" Irene told her.

"Oh okay, yeah sure." she said as she turned back to the sleeping mandu.

She shook her lightly, "Hey Princess, we're almost there, wake up."

Jennie just groaned and went back to sleep.

She shook her again, a little harder this time.

"Jennie Kim, come on wake up, you need to get your stuff ready."

Jennie whined and turned her body towards her, then, without warning she hugged Jisoo tightly, her lips inches away from her neck.

Jisoo froze, she could feel the girl's steady heartbeat and her breath, slowly inhaling and exhaling near the base of her neck.

Her own heart on the other hand, was threatening to explode out of her chest and her stomach was doing these weird somersaults.

"Aah yes, Jennie likes to cuddle people in her sleep. It takes a little bit of effort to wake her up." Irene said, amused.

"Thanks for the tip." she said sarcastically as she heard Seulgi snicker.

She sighed and encircled her hands around the girl, shaking her gently once again.

"Mandu, come on, please wake up, you're a bit heavy you know, for a midget?"

It took Jisoo a few tries, till finally Jennie's eyes fluttered open.