When The Heart Breaks, It Don't Break Even

Jisoo woke up to the shrill sound of her alarm clock.

She groaned and immediately turned it off. She then laid back down and put her pillow on top of her head, closing her eyes omce again.

She was about to drift off to sleep when she felt something on her face. She opened one eye and saw Dalgom licking her awake.

"Ugh, Dalgomie. Leave me alone, I just need five minutes." she groaned.

"Jisoo, you better get up or you'll be late for school." her mom called out as she opened her door.

"Mom, I just need five minutes. Why can't you and Dalgom understand that I need my sleep to be able to complete my plot for world domination?"

Dalgom barked at her.

"Even Dalgom agrees with me that you need to finish highschool first before you begin plotting anything. Come on, or your breakfast might get cold."

"Ugh fine." she said, getting up and slowly stretched her limbs.

"I should put you back in that box." she grumbled at her dog, who happily began running around her room.

She smiled at him. He was cute, she had to admit. Even her mom fell in love with him at first sight and insisted on buying him all the things he needed.

She got up and started getting ready for school.

Once she was done, Jisoo went down to eat her breakfast, with Dalgom trailing along behind her. Her mom had prepared some bacon, eggs and toast. She quickly ate them and gave some bacon to Dalgom.

Her mom looked at her and gave her a teasing stern look.

"You're already starting to spoil him." Dara told her.

"Me? I wasn't the one being all stressed out about the stuff we needed to buy for him last time. Plus, you always give him treats, he's going to get fat."

Dara pouted.

"He isn't going to get fat. It's what he deserves after being abandoned like that. Don't you agree, Dalgomie?"

Dalgom just tilted his head at her.

"Sure mom." she said, rolling her eyes.

Her mom gasped.

"I did not teach you to be rude, Kim Jisoo! From now on you must work and pay your rent and cook your own meals."

"You can't mom, you love me too much."

Dara sighed dramatically, "Too much is right. I am so unlucky."

Jisoo laughed.

"Okay mom, whatever you say. Anyway, I have to go, I don't want to be late."

"Be careful and drive safely. I can never understand why you had to get a motorcycle."

"I'll be fine, mom. I love you." Jisoo says while pecking her cheek.

"I love you too, dear."

Jisoo smiled at her mom one last time and ruffled Dalgom's fur before heading outside.

School was a bore to her, as usual. But she had promised herself to do better and not make any more stupid decisions.

The talk of the town lately was the incident between Chaeyoung and Chanyeol in the cafeteria. Apprently, Chanyeol had tried to shame her, but Lisa had come to Chaeng's rescue and put that asshole in his place.

Not only that, it seems that both Chaeyoung and Lisa had worked out their issues and were now officially together.

The fact that it didn't bother her that much when she found out made her realize how superficial her feelings for Chaeyoung had been.