Things That Take Awhile To Understand

Jennie was still clinging to Jisoo's arm as they walked to the school's parking lot, the latter wondering how she always gets into these situations.

It would have been easier to say no, but for some reason, she was incapable of saying it to the tiny mandu currently latched on to her like a koala.

They finally reached her bike, she looked at Jennie who seemed happy enough to just hold on to her for as long as she could.

She sighed, "Are you going to keep on holding on like this even if I am driving?"

"Is it possible?" Jennie asked her, wide eyed.

"Sure, if you want an accident to happen."

Jennie let go immediately, but was pouting.

Was she always such a baby? She could only recall the moments that Jennie was putting on that resting bitch face that she was quite famous for.

She gave Jennie one of her helmets and leaned a bit into her motorcycle.

"So, where do you want to go, Princess?"

Jennie shrugged.

"I don't know."

Jisoo sighed.

"You wanted to get out of here, so you must have at least a place in mind."

"Not really, I just wanted to go somewhere. Anywhere."

"Anywhere?"

"Yup! You can take your pick!" she said, using that damned gummy smile.

It was like some sort of weapon that this girl used to incapacitate her. She wielded it like Kryptonite and it gave her weird bouts of arrhythmia.

"I can't think of something."

"I can't believe that, you have a bike so you must have been to many places."

"I'm drawing a blank at the moment."

She really was, she couldn't think of anything.

Jennie puffed up her cheeks.

"Are you just saying that so we don't have to go anywhere?"

"I wish I was but I'm not kidding."

Jennie looked disappointed.

She did not like looking at a disappointed mandu.

You're getting way to soft, Kim Jisoo.

"Look, how about this. You think of somewhere we can go first then I can try and think of another place we can hang out."

Jennie's face brightened immediately. She began wearing the helmet and looked at her with determination.

"Well then, if that's the case let's go to the convenience store nearby and buy some ice cream." she said happily.

Jisoo cocked an eyebrow but decided to just go with the flow. She took her helmet and wore it, then she rode her motorcycle and gunned the engine.

She looked at Jennie, who was looking at the bike uncertainly.

"Wait, don't tell me you're still scared?"

"A little, but it's not that." She said, biting her lip.

Jisoo realized right away what was holding her back.

"Princess, just use your left foot on the foot peg, and put your hands on my shoulders. Use them to lift yourself up and you will be able to ride the bike without any trouble."