Epilouge

Jennie stopped and gazed at her surroundings.

It was a nice day out, and everything felt perfect.

It was her graduation day, and she was very proud of what she had achieved so far.

She wondered if the person she was visiting would feel the same way too.

She had some flowers ready for her, daisies to be exact. She knew she'd be happy to see them.

She entered the place and tried to find the exact spot of where that person was.

Finally, she was able to locate it. She smiled and knelt down, cleaning the area and seeing the name "Kim" partially peek out from behind some of the wilted flowers.

She removed them, and placed the new ones instead.

She looked at the tombstone, it had been quite sometime since her last visit.

Jennie wished that she had stayed long enough with her. It was a bittersweet feeling, but that's how life was.

She was sure that person was very happy with how things were going in her life right now.

"I'm sorry if I haven't been able to visit. Things have been quite hectic with school, and I had a lot of stuff to finish. But don't worry, despite the added stress, I'm very happy. Nothing may be perfect, but so far, everything has been working out just fine." she tells her.

"Mom and I have been very close lately, dad on the other hand, well, he's still the same old person, not that it matters to me anymore. Mom is enough. Irene and Seulgi have moved in together, I'm glad they are quite happy with how things have been working out between them. Lisa and Chaeyoung are perfect for each other, them ending up with one another is amazing."

She sighs as she looks at the tombstone.

"Also-"

She stops as she feels hands covering her eyes.

"I was just wondering from afar if a pretty girl like you would go out on a date with me?" she heard the culprit whisper into her ear, making her shiver.

She smiled widely, and took her hands off of her face and gazed at the person.

"Normally, I don't do dates. But seeing that it's you, I guess I could make an exception." she says teasingly.

"Just say you're whipped for me."

"No, you're the one who's whipped for me, Chu." she corrects her.

Jisoo cocks an eyebrow then grins sexily at her.

"I guess I could lose to you a few times then." she says, kissing her fully on the lips.

Jennie hummed at the contact. Her heart was full and everything was falling into place, and being with Jisoo was one of the best things that had ever happened to her.

A year ago she thought she had lost her forever.

Jisoo was shot squarely on the chest and was knocked out unconcious from the impact of the bullet and her head hitting the floor.

Everyone had panicked, especially Jennie herself that she ended up sobbing and shaking her body until she woke up.

She remembered how dazed she looked and was puzzled to see why some of the people were crying.

Jennie was so relieved that she had hugged Jisoo tightly.

Jisoo remarked on this, then had held her chest painfully. She then took something out of her breast pocket.