Accidents

Jennie was in a sour mood when she arrived in school. The reason for her sunny disposition? Kim Jisoo.

She was aghast when their teacher read out her name as the last member of her team in the Kibasen.

She had done everything she could to convince Mr. Bang to have Jisoo switched over to a different team. She begged, she cried, even bribed him, but all she got was a stern reprimand from her teacher.

So she had no choice but to team up with her.

She had complained to her friends about it, but in the end, there was nothing she could really do but to accept her fate.

She sighed as she entered the building and went inside her classroom, meeting up with Chaeng who had already changed into her PE uniform.

"Hey Jennie!"

"Hey Chaeng! Lisa isn't here yet?"

"Nope. She's isn't an early bird anyway, so it's not surprising."

Jennie nodded.

She decided to head to the restroom in order to change her clothes While doing so, she bumped into Irene.

"Jennie!" she called, hugging her best friend, Jennie hugged her back.

"Hey Irene!"

Irene smiled at her, "I was just heading over to your classroom because I wanted to give you something."

"Oh, what is it?"

Irene rummaged her bag and took out something that looked similar to a tube of toothpaste.

"Here, I found some interesting paint you could use for your arts and crafts. It's rainbow-colored so maybe you can make something out of it. Also, here's the beret you lent to me last week. Thanks for that."

Jennie's eyes lit up. She was really into making a lot of DIY stuff, so this was definitely interesting.

"Wow thanks! I could find a use for this later on."

"That's what I was thinking when I saw it." she grinned.

"Hey babe!"

Jennie and Irene looked towards where the voice was coming from. When they saw it was Seulgi, Irene's face noticeably lit up.

She gave a huge smile at Irene and wrapped her arm around her shoulders while the latter smiled dopily at her.

"I have been looking everywhere for you." she said, kissing her lips lightly.

Irene blushed.

"I was just looking for Jennie before I headed back to the classroom."

Seulgi then turned her attention towards her.

"Oh yeah! Uhm, Jennie this is Seulgi, and Seul, this is Jennie, my best friend."

Seulgi nodded her head to acknowledge her presence, "So you're the Jennie Kim I have heard so much about. Nice to finally meet you."

Jennie didn't know what to do, so she decided to give her the best fake smile she could muster.

"Uhmm..nice to meet you too."

"I heard you and Jisoo will be teammates for your year's Kibasen. I'm looking forward to it." she said with a grin.

Jennie rolled her eyes, "I really didn't have much of a choice."

"Well, me and Irene will be rooting for your team, right babe?" she said and winked at her girlfriend. The both of them stared at each other and then started giggling about something. Jennie just raised an eyebrow at them.