Reach Out To The Truth

A/N: Starting today, I'll try to write longer chapters so I can better explain what is going on with everyone else involved in this story. Rest assured everything will be made clear in due time. All I ask is your patience, as I really intended this one to be a slowburn. For those pushing the Chaesoo agenda, it will happen, no worries. 😌

Also, thank you to everyone who has continued to stay with me on this journey and helped me reach 4k reads and 350+ votes. You guys are truly amazing! I love you all! ❤

**************************************

Jisoo's phone had been buzzing all night. She sighed as she read the messages and got up, knowing that it was time to get to work.

Before she went out, she made sure all the stuff that she needed was with her.

Once she was sure, she put her full face helmet on and drove into the night.

She finally arrived at the designated location. As she killed her engine, she saw four people walking towards her direction. She smirked at them.

"You're late."

"I was taking a nap, Byul." Jisoo told her as she strapped her helmet onto the side of her motorcycle.

"Well at least some of us have gotten their beauty sleep. I haven't slept a wink!"

"That's because of Solar." Momo told her.

"Shut up, Mo. Don't make up stories."

"I was there with you dumbass. You were like 'God, I can't sleep. What if she responds and I am not awake?' Geez."

"Hahahahaha! Oh my God, that's just sad, Byul." Sooyoung piped in.

"Ha ha. Well at least I have some progress, unlike you losers."

"Sorry, but I get all the guys and girls drooling after me so nah, I ain't jealous of you zombifying yourself just because of a girl." Sooyoung said and shrugged.

"What she said." Momo added.

"Kids, let's leave the argument about your non-existent relationships for now and focus on the task at hand." Seulgi told them.

"That was cruel, Seul." Moonbyul pouted.

Jisoo was looking at her friends, amused.

"Focus." Seulgi said as she nodded at Jisoo. They all went silent and looked at her.

Jisoo leaned her back onto her motorcycle and crossed her arms.

"So Sooyoung, what's the latest update?" Jisoo asked her.

"So far based on the information I have gathered, the dealer closest to our location will be selling tonight at the alley near Harrison's Café. There's minimal security, so we are in the clear of stealing away his goods."

Jisoo nodded.

"Anything else?"

"I haven't heard them being paranoid of any attacks that might strike their dealers. Everything is quiet now, so it is the best time to make a move."

"Good. Alright, let's do this as per usual. Me and Seul will head the attack, Byul and Momo, the lookouts for any possible encounters with their guards. Sooyoung, stay here and ensure everyone gets back safely."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Okay then, let's go!" she said as she put on her Guy Fawkes mask and her black hoodie up along with the others with the exception of Sooyoung.