I Don't Care, Really

Jisoo was stopping by one of her favorite stalls, she had a hankering for chicken skewers, and so far, these were the best ones she had ever tasted. As usual, she bought five of them, and happily munched on them while drinking her favorite chocolate drink.

She looked up the sky and saw the dark angry clouds above.

It's going to rain soon. She told herself.

I might as well hang around here, I can't be fucked to drive in the rain.

She checked her phone and saw that she didn't have any messeges.

She knew her friends were busy with their own things. She also knew Seulgi was going on a date with Irene.

Lucky bastard, I wonder how she blackmailed Irene into going out with her. She said to herself, and chuckled at the thought.

While she was finishing up on her last skewer, she noticed that Jennie Kim had walked out of the store and stopped near the entrance.

She could see that she had a really sad expression and was holding back her tears. Jisoo's eyebrows furrowed.

Whatever it is, it's not my fucking problem.

The rain then started to fall, and she saw that Jennie did not move from her spot.

Is she trying to get herself sick?

She watched as seconds ticked by, Jennie still did not move from her spot. She could see that he shoulders were moving and it seemed that she was crying.

Jisoo exhaled. Nope, Jisoo, it is not your problem. Let her be, she'll be fine.

But her guilt was eating at her, she didn't like seeing the brunette on the street, crying under the rain. She huffed and went to her motorcycle, and got the small umbrella she had stashed in there.

She opened it and walked towards Jennie, and used the umbrella to shield her from the rain.

Jennie had took notice of her presence, she looked into Jisoo's eyes, who saw the pain and sadness in those brown orbs. Jisoo's heart was tugged somehow and was concerned on what may have caused this.

Suddenly, Jennie had wrapped her arms around her and cried even harder than before. She was bewildered, she had no idea what to do. They barely said two words to each other after all.

Not knowing what else to do or say, she swallowed and asked, "Uhmm...are you okay? Why are you crying?"

"I'm not crying, it's just raining." Jennie sobbed.

Jisoo sighed, she gently patted her back.

"Come on, let's take a seat over there until the rain stops." she told her.

Jennie just bowed her head down and stood there, so Jisoo decided to take matters into her own hands and grabbed Jennie's wrist, leading her towards the seats where she had been eating chicken skewers earlier.

She closed her umbrella and sat next to her. Both of them were silent, taking in the scenes in front of them.

Jisoo decided not to push her with questions, based on what she had observed about her, she knew Jennie was the type who liked to keep things private.

She saw that Jennie was thoroughly soaked from standing under the rain and was beginning to shiver from the cold. She sighed and got up again and took an extra white shirt from her bike.

She gave the shirt to Jennie, and took off her leather jacket and gave that to her as well.

"There's a public restroom next to the stall, you can change there."