Confusion

Lisa was trying to chase Chaeyoung, who was laughing and taunting Lisa to catch her.

She could have caught the girl but a teammate of hers named Sorn, had suddenly distracted her, causing her to lose sight of her best friend.

"Lisa! I was looking everywhere for you!"

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to find Chaeng in the crowd.

"Oh...uh...hey Sorn." She greeted halfheartedly as her eyes continued scanning her surroundings.

No luck.

"Lisa, come on, I have something to show you!" she said as she pulled Lisa with her.

She tried to say something but Sorn was talking non-stop about something she had no idea of.

"...so I told them to wait and there they were so this is totally your chance!"

"Sorn, where are you taking me?"

"Have you not been listening? Ugh, it's fine, you'll understand when we get there. Ooh! There they are, come on!" she said excitedly as they ran towards a group of people.

Lisa noticed that they were mostly her soccer teammates. They greeted each other and one of them threw Lisa a bottle of soda which she caught.

"Hey Lis! We were wondering where you were." Seungyeon, their team's Left Midfielder, informed her.

"Yeah, Sorn basically told me in more words than I can count."

The rest of the people laughed.

"Hey, be thankful that I brought you here." Sorn playfully pouted.

"Where's Chaeyoung? It's rare to see you without her." Minnie, their goalkeeper, asked curiously.

"Oh yeah, I was actually looking for her when Sorn here practically kidnapped me, so I can't stay long because I am sure she will be trying to find me."

"It's fine, we're in the same campus, she might find us soon. Anyway, meet some of our friends who joined in, Yuqi, Soyeon and Miyeon. Guys this is Lisa." Sorn said, introducing the three girls and at the same time, wiggling her eyebrows at Lisa.

"Lisa, I believe you know Miyeon?"

Lisa realized what Sorn was up to. She did know Miyeon as they used to be aquaintances when they were in middle school.

She also used to have a crush on her, and Sorn was aware of that.

However, that wasn't the case anymore and of course she didn't want to be rude to Sorn or to Miyeon.

"Yeah, that's right. Hey Miyeon, how have you been?"

"I've been good thanks! It's been awhile, huh?"

"It has been! Where do you go to school now?"

"I'm at Cube High."

"Okay, cool. What brings you here at YG?"

"Minnie knew Soyeon so she invited us here since she said it would be fun. I didn't know that I would run into you."

"What are the odds right? Uhm...look, I'm really sorry but can you just give me a sec? I just need to call someone."

"Sure." Miyeon smiled.

She excused herself to the side and dialed Chaeng's number.

She was not answering, which surprised her. Her best friend usually picked up the phone right away.

She tried once again but still no luck. She was contemplating on sending a message because she knew the girl practically ignored them or didn't respond to them right away.