Blue and Yellow

A/N:

Lisa, I love you 3270 💛

*******************************

Chaeyoung had just finished her Chemistry class with Jennie and they were now headed towards the cafeteria for their lunch break.

"Gosh, look at all the work Mr. Choi left for us. This is going to be a boring weekend." Jennie complained.

"Tell me about it. We still have that paper due in History and don't get me started with the oration we have to do for English."

"They are driving us into madness I tell you."

"I know right?"

Jennie then stopped and closed her eyes.

"Shit."

"What?"

"I think I forgot my notes inside the room. Wait, let me check."

Chaeng watched Jennie rummage through her bag. She heard her groan in frustration when she couldn't find it.

"Damn it. Rosie, just go on ahead, I'll catch up in a bit."

"Alright, don't take too long."

"I won't!" Jennie said as she started to do a half jog on her way back to their room.

Chaeyoung then proceeded towards her destination.

As she entered the cafeteria, she tried to find a familiar face, but couldn't, so she decided to get in line to buy her lunch.

Once she had finished choosing her food and paying, she then tried to find an empty table so she could eat and wait for Jennie.

When she finally found one, she started walking towards it when suddenly, her leg caught on something and she fell face first onto the ground, causing her to spill her lunch all over the place.

Her body started hurting in some places, but not as much as her pride.

Being embarrassed in public was not something anyone would look forward to.

She heard some laughter in the background, which made her face turn beet red. She also felt a pair of arms try to help her up.

"Oh my God, Chaeyoung, are you okay?" Wendy asked, concerned.

Chaeng got up slowly and just nodded her head in response.

"Does it hurt anywhere?"

"A bit, but I think I'll be okay. Thanks Wannie."

"If I were you Wendy, I wouldn't help out a fake-ass person like her."

Chaeyoung turned towards the sound and saw it was Chanyeol, along with his friends Baekhyun, Tao and Lay.

All of them were laughing at her.

"Shut up Chan and stop being an asshole. Chaeyoung is not that kind of person." Wendy told him off.

"I'm just telling the truth from first-hand experience."

"Acts all nice and is actually a bitch. You know what they say about 'nice girls'." Baekhyun added, making an air finger quote.

All of them guffawed as if it was the funniest thing they heard. Other people sniggered too.

Chaeng noticed a lot of people were staring at them now. She was starting to feel sick.

"Shut your traps about Chaeng you bastards. What are you trying to prove huh?" Yeri butted in out of nowhere.

Chanyeol shrugged, "That she's a tease and likes to drag people along for the ride, then laughs and skips away after you've been trapped."