~15~

Christina's POV
I picked up the phone.

Hello? - C

Hello- S

Sage? Are you okay? - C

I'm scared - S

What's wrong Bubz? -C

Step mommy and daddy went to a bar, we home alone. -S 

You and your sisters are home alone? - C

Yes -S

I'm coming to pick you up, stay put! - C

Please hurry- S

I'm in the car right now -C

***
I arrived at Sages house, and there he was sitting on the steps. I got out of my car and I ran to him.

"Hey Bubz, are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine, my sisters are inside." He said.

"Okay, come with me and I'll go get them."  I said and we walked in the house.

"Hey girls, I'm Christina. I'm a good friend of your dads, you guys are going to come home with me okay?" I told them and they nodded.

I help out my hand and the younger grabbed my hand. And I wrapped my arm around the the older sister, and held my hand out for Sage.

***

We arrived home. The kids have fallen asleep in the back.

"Sage, Kelsie, Allison we're home." I said to the and Sage and Kelsie woke up. I went to pick up Allison. She slept in my arm.

We walked inside and Lauren was sitting on the couch.

"Laurie!" Sage whisper yelled.

"Hey Bubz, what are you doing here?" Lauren asked, soon everyone was asking questions.

"Enough! Sage and his sisters mom and dad left them home alone, so I picked them up and they're staying with us until they come back or the cops come and I get custody if they don't come back." I said.

"I can help take care of Kelsie and Allison because I know handling Sage and Archer is a lot." Katherine said.

"Count us all in!" Lisa said. And everyone nodded.

"Okay guys tomorrow morning I will make a schedule of everything we need for the week, because Thanksgiving is next week!" I said and once again everyone nodded.

"So tonight, Allie will sleep in Lauren's room, and Kelsie will sleep in Dani's room, and if it doesn't work out, like if they wake up and can sleep they'll go in Kath or Lisa's room, Amy luckily doesn't have to deal with them unless they want to see Amy, Sage will sleep in Mikes room with the cot, Archer will sleep with Millie and I and will see everyone bright and early tomorrow! Good Night Everyone!" I said as everyone left to there rooms.

*** 5:00 am

I was the only one awake so I got up and went downstairs, and sat at the table writing the list.

Today~ 11/20
•Get A Turkey ~ Mike
•Take kids to get a outfit ~Me
•Make dessert ~ Katherine
•Do laundry ~Amy
•Clean around the house~ Lisa
• Be the designated Driver/ Make Dinner ~ Lauren

***7:00 am

Everyone has just finished breakfast, yet Allie was still sleeping, I mean she's 4 so she sleeps to much.

"Good morning guys." I said.

"Wait? I'm in the Cimorellis house?" Kelsie said.

"Yes, you are Kels, welcome, you'll be staying here with us, your parents left you home, so I picked you up." I said.

"Oh okay." She responded.

"Here's today deal guys, Mike, your going to go by a turkey, Archie, Sage, Kelsie, Allie are going to come with me to go get outfits for thanksgiving and we're going to take pictures for Christmas cards. Lauren, you get to drive today, you get to drive Dani and Sage and Kelsie and I'll drive Millie, Archer, And Allie. Katherine you get to be on dessert duty, and Lisa and Amy clean around the house and do laundry." I said and everyone okayed. And we were on our way.

***8:00 am

We all went our separate ways, Lauren drove the 3 and I drove Millie and the other 2 and we went to the mall.

—————————————————————
Nothing much to say -Malie