~19~

~4 months ahead~[July 2015]

Christina's POV
Today is the day, today is the day I marry my best friend. The saddest part is that my mom and dad couldn't be here to see this day. Wow it's crazy!

8:00 am

The wedding is in 3 hours. So Millie and I are in separate rooms. Sage is in Mikes room, getting ready. Right now Katherine is helping me and Amy and Lisa are helping Millie.

-skip to Wedding-
The music started playing.

Mike and Millie walked down the aisle, side by side, then it was Katherine and Amy, Lauren and Dani, James and Jessie,Kelsie and Lisa, then Lindsey walked behind them alone,Archer walked behind them, then Sage carried the ring down and behind him was Allie with the flowers. Then it was me , I walked with Mark, Millies dad because my dad couldn't be here. He was walked me to the alter flipped my fail and kissed my cheek.
***

"Christina and Millie , have you come here to enter into Marriage without coercion, freely and wholeheartedly?" He said.

We both responded with I do.
"Are you prepared, as you follow the path of Marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." We both responded.

"Are you prepared to accept children lovingly from God and to bring them up according to the law of Christ and his Church?" He asked.

"We are." We both responded.

***

"I,Christina, take you Millie to be my wife, I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life." I said.

"I, Millie, take you Christina, to be my lawfully wedded Wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." Millie said. Both of us were in tears.

" "You have declared your consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. What God has joined, men must not divide. Amen." The priest said.

"Now I introduce to you, Mrs& Mrs. Cimorelli- Brown, you may kiss the brides." The priest said and we kissed. Everyone stood up and clapped and we danced out of the sanctuary.

-Reception/ After -

Millie and I decide we were going to change into something casual. Kelsie, Allie, Sage and Archer went to our hotel room and slept.

Someone's POV

Heh they think those kids will be with them forever, we'll they thought wrong.  Good timing to plan a trip don't ya think? Poor Cici will be sad.

No Ones POV

They happen to get a key to the room. And he snuck in while the kids peacefully slept. But what they didn't know was that Archer was a light sleep and she could here a pin drop.

Someone's POV

I started by picking up Archer but when I did she awoke and looked me dead in the eye.

"Ahhhh!" She screamed and then Sage woke up.

"PUT HER DOWN." He shouted. And the rest of them woke up.

"NEVER!" I yelled and ran out with her. Sage followed and then ran to his mom. 

Sages POV

I ran to Cici. But Ant Katherine opened the door.

"Sage? What are you doing up bubs?" She asked me.

"He he took Sissy." I stuttered.

"Who Sagey? Who took Sissy?" Ant Katherine asked.

"Joe." I said.

"Oh no, let me go tell Cici." Ant Katherine said and Kelsie and Allie ran to me.

————————————————————

Welp you guys have been left out a cliffhanger... see in three days  for the next update :) k byeeee