Questions

Enjoy!

In the local laboratory, Leatherhead and Master Splinter demand that Stockman show them the cure for Don's mutation. Baxter laughs and informs the mutants that Bishop was lying to them and that there is no cure! The girls gasp at the news except for Kylie. Summer looked to Kylie expecting her to throw a fit but she didn't instead she looked less sad and angry. She knew there was something fishy about it, so she walked up to Kylie.

"Hey is everything okay?"

"Everything is fine"

"Aren't you disappointed that Bishop lied about the cure?"

"It is what it is"

Kylie said not really bothered.

"Are you insane? If Raph was in Don's place I would go haywire, but you, you are just standing like if you gave up hope, like you no longer care"

Summer said annoyed. Kylie looked to Summer sternly.

"Everyone handles the situation differently. I'm sorry if I'm not reacting the way you want me to, but there is nothing we can do about it"

Enraged Leatherhead prepares to smash Baxter Stockman. Master Splinter calms the angry crocodile, explaining that Stockman's demise will not help Donatello. He then looked to Kylie.

"I know this is startling news to you, but you have to be strong"

Summer walked up to Master Splinter and scoffs.

"She's barely even showing some remorse"

Splinter frown and looked to Kylie.

"Is anything troubling you?"

"I said I'm fine"

Kylie said annoyed as she crossed both her arms over her chest. Splinter and Summer, Jade and Emery looked to each other worriedly. In the laboratory where we see the cockroach monster de-mutating. With that, Bishop orders the vaccine to be spread over New York City and also to be administered to Don - if the other Turtles hold up their end of the bargain. Planes spread a mist of vaccine over the city. All of the mutant monsters begin to de-mutate.

The turtles land at Area 51 and hand the relic to Bishop. With that, alarms sound and the agent informs our heroes that the building will self-destruct in fifteen minutes. The guys pump the vaccine into Don's cage and the brainy turtle emerges in a cloud of mist, weakened - but cured! 

"I hope you guys didn't go through too much trouble for me"

"Nah"

Mikey said with a smile with the wave of his hand. Donnie looked to Kylie with a smile.

"I know this whole ordeal was hard for you"

"Don't worry about it"

Kylie said. The others looked between Donnie and Kylie and could sense a strange vibe.

"Is there something wrong?"

Donnie asked after a moment of silence. Kylie looked to Donnie with a force smile.

"Is everything okay?"

Kylie rolled her eyes.

"Yes everything is fine"