Missing

Enjoy!

Summer happily applied red lipstick on her lips as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"How do I look?"

Summer asked to Raph who was leaning against the door looking at her with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Looking like a hot babe"

Summer turn around and smiled as she walked up to him, kissing him on the lips.

"We'll be back soon"

"And where exactly are you girls going?"

"To the movie theater, to club for to dance and then finally to Denny's"

"Make sure you keep your phone on"

"I will"

She said as she grab her black leather jacket. Kylie was happily putting on her earring as she look at her reflection.

"You sure you can handle it Donnie?"

Kylie asked to Donnie who was holding Mavis.

"I'll be fine sweetheart, don't worry. Besides you need a girl's night out"

"You are so good to me"

She said as she turn around to kiss him on the lips and kiss Mavis on top of her head where a patch of black hair was coming out as well as Celeste and Daisy.

"My girls are growing. We'll be back later tonight"

Kylie said with a smile as she grab her jean jacket. Emery was putting on her black leather boots.

"Did you have to wear something so sexy?"

Mikey asked. Emery frown as she looked down at herself. She was wearing black leather boots with a orange skirt and a orange turtleneck with her hair in a bun.

"How is this sexy?"

"You make every thing look sexy"

He said grabbing her from the waist. Emery giggled as she happily hugged him.

"Oh Mikey"

She said as she nuzzled his beak.

"I'll be back tonight"

She said as she pulled away and grab her jacket. Jade was looking at herself one last time in the mirror before turning around and smiled as Leo was standing behind her.

"You sure you have everything?"

He asked. Jade wrap her arms around his neck.

"Yes, you don't have to worry so much"

She said kissing him on the lips before pulling away but before she had a chance to, Leo gently pulled her back to him

"Hold on, I'm not done yet"

He said causing Jade to giggle as he pressed his lips to hers.

"I love you Leo"

Jade said breathlessly.

"I love you too Jade. Have fun"

He said before letting her go and get her jacket as she walked out the door.

*3am in the middle of the night*

"They're still not here yet?"

Donnie asked coming from down the stairs after checking up in the girls that needed a diaper change.

"Nope"

Mikey said.

"I'm not sure about you guys, but I'm starting to get worried"