Epilogue

Enjoy!

Leo stepped out of the room as he let Jade go back to sleep. Leo let out a sad sigh as he headed to Summer and Raph's door and gently knock. The door opened to reveal Raph without his mask.

"What?"

"Can I talk to you in private"

"Sure, give me a sec"

Once Raph came out of the room, he met with Leo downstairs.

"I can't keep this a secret anymore and I just need to tell someone"

"What is it?"

"I honestly was in a brief relationship with Karai and we also had sex"

The next thing Leo knew, he was knock down by Raph's punch.

"Why are you bringing this up now?"

"Guilt"

"Guilt because you knew Jade was right and yet you continue to deny it"

Raph let out a growl, he then took a deep breath before calming down.

"Okay, your secret is out and it will stay between us. How's Jade anyways"

"We decided to stay as friends"

Leo said standing up.

"Good"

He said walking away.

*Epilogue*

Years went by and things have changed for the better. Emery gave birth to two baby male mutant turtles that came out with hair, human fingers and feet with of course a shell. Emery and Mikey were happily married. Summer gave birth to one baby mutant baby turtle, they look just like a human except fully emerald green like Raph without a shell. Summer and Raph were happily married. Donnie and Kylie had one more baby male mutant turtles. As for Jade, she was out dating looking for that special someone. Leo didn't bother with the dating but stayed focus mostly on training and keeping a close eye on the guys Jade dates.

*Now*

Jade let out a sigh.

"Great"

She said as she sat on the couch. She was wearing a forest green dress.

"Got stood up?"

Leo asked behind her. Jade scoffs with a chuckle as she shook her head.

"Yeah. He said 'something suddenly came up' line. I know exactly what he means"

She said as she stood up to head upstairs but Leo stopped her.

"How about you come outside with me"

"Why?"

She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I just want to show you something"

"Shouldn't I change?"

"You look great, just the way you are"

Jade blushed.

"Okay. Fine"

She said as she followed him to the barn. As they arrived, Jade stop in surprise as she saw a candle light dinner for two. She slowly turn to face Leo.

"Leo what's this..."

"I knew the guy was going to stood you up again, so I planned this"

"Why?"

"Let's sit down and talk"

He said as he motion for her to sit down. He then sat down on his chair across for her.

"I didn't want you to waste an outfit on a guy who wasn't going to give you the time and day"

Jade smiled.

"Fine. What's on the menu?"

"Our favorite, pizza"

He said with a grin. Jade giggled. As they were eating, they continue to talk.

"You know even when we agreed to be friends and I can't stop myself from protecting you. I honestly never stop loving you and as the days go on, my love for you continue to grow. It hurts me that you would go on dates with other guys"

"I had to move on, Leo"

"I know you did

Leo couldn't stop staring at Jade

"What?"

"I'm just sitting' here, trying' to think of a way to say this to you"

Leo took a deep breath before continuing.

"I'm in love with you"

"How do you know that?"

She asked feeling her heartbeat faster.

"I don't know how to explain it to you."

"Try"

"Jade, if I'm away from you for more than an hour, I can't stop thinking about you. I carry you in my spirit. I pray for you more than I pray for myself. I've got it so bad for you I'd... I'd go to the grocery store and buy your feminine products, I swear I would"

Jade and Leo laughs together.

"And see? And that... that... That smile. Jade, when you smile like that, my world... It's all right"

Jade smiled as she felt so touch.

"I am in love with you"

He said confidently.

"Really?"

"Really, Really. I want to try again but that decision is up to you"

Jade looked down at the table.

"This past year, the guys that I dated could never be compared to you. I still think about you when I wake up and before I go to bed"

"What do you say?"

"What do you mean, what do I say. Leo I'm scared, what if problems starts again and what if..."

"Then I will be by your side. Jade, I thought long and hard about what happened and this time I know now that I belong with you. I want to be with you"

"What about Karai?"

"I haven't seen her or spoken to her"

"But if she finds out that we're together again, what if she comes after you?"

"I won't let her get to me. I love you Jade and this time, we can take it slow"

Jade took a deep breath before looking into Leo's eyes.

"Okay, we'll take it slow"

Leo smiled as he grabbed her hand and kissed it. He then stood up as he went to the radio and pressed play. He then made his way back to Jade and stretched his hand out to her.

"A dance?"

He asked. Jade blushed as she grabbed his hand.

"Yeah"

Leo held her close to his plastron as she leaned her head on his shoulder as they move slowly to the music.

/There is something that I see
In the way you look at me
There's a smile, there's a truth
In your eyes/

/But in an unexpected way
On this unexpected day
Could it mean this is where I belong
It is you I have loved all along/

/It's no more a mystery, it is finally clear to me
You're the home my heart searched for so long
And it is you I have loved all along/

A/N Rate and Comment