Lesson 1

Andy's POV:

I'm Andy, or as my students call me, Mr. Biersack. I teach math and music at Scranton High school and honestly, I love it. I'm 28 years old, recently divorced and have a pet cat. I live in a rather nice apartment in the suburbs and am a well known and respected teacher. I've been teaching for over 4 years now and I couldn't be happier.

That is until he came along.

Ashley Purdy. Known as the outlaw of Scranton High.

In just less than a month he was already the most popular guy in the entire school.  All of the girls wanted him and all of the guys wanted to be like him. And I'm not going to lie I've caught him making out with girls every so often. Of course I punish him for it, but he doesn't care.

He transferred to this school after being thrown out of every other school he's stepped foot in. No teacher can stand him but he can't be expelled because it's his senior year and he would be gone in less than a year anyways. So we're just gonna have to deal with him.

I'm just lucky I only had him for one of my classes which was math.
.
.
.
.
.
Monday

"Alright, everyone make sure to study through the chapter and answer the questions at the end. It will be due tomorrow." I wrapped up my lesson by writing the chapter number and name on the board just as the bell rang.

"You're all dismissed. Except for you Mr. Purdy."

The other students all 'ooed' loudly as they each exited my class. Ashley just smirked rolling his eyes as he sat back in his chair. I cleared my throat as I took a seat at my desk and folded my hands together.

"So what am I being held back for this time Sir?" Ashley sneered.

"I'm sure you know what it is you did wrong."

Ashley looked around tapping his finger on his chin before shrugging.

"Nope. Nada."

I could tell he was holding back a snicker and I just wanted to slap that look off his face. Pinching the bridge of my nose frustratingly, I calmed my nerves a bit before speaking.

"You kept constantly interrupting my lesson by talking over me, you fell asleep twice, and you tripped Jeremy over when he came up to turn in his assignment."

Now Ashley was quiet. He just kept leaning back in his chair with his arms folded across his chest not tearing his eyes from me. I raised an eye brow as I waited for a response.
Ashley suddenly smirked and stood from his seat before coming over to stand in front of my desk.

"Tell me, what's it like to have to hide your true feelings for someone? Because you know if anyone finds out, it will ruin your life." Ashley was leaning close to my face now, but I didn't pull away. We kept our eyes locked and it felt like electricity was circulating between us. I tried to resist but I couldn't help but gaze into those honey brown eyes that could melt any heart.

"Mhmm. I can tell you're so thirsty for another person's affection. So tell me, who's giving it, or rather, who's not giving it to you at home?" He whispered the last part seductively sending a shiver up my spine.

My brows were furrowed but he was right. I've been divorced for 6 months now and even before I haven't had sex for almost a year. My wife and I had fallen out of love for years, we just never admitted it. Well, until I caught her texting with some dude she's been seeing. I didn't hesitate on getting a divorce but in the process I lost everything. Thank God I got to keep the cat though.

Ashley brushed a strand of hair that landed on my face and kept grinning at me. I chewed on my lip feeling something in my lower half and that's when I decided to stand from my seat and go over to the door to open it. I stepped to the side hoping Ashley would get the idea and sure enough he did.

He kept his smirk on his face as he walked past me through the door but not before "accidently" brushing his arm against my torso.

"So, this is how you're game is played. Well game on Sir." He chuckled before walking out of my door and down the hall. I waited until he was out of sight before shutting the door and going back over to my desk where I leaned back against it.

I scratched the back of my head as I thought of what Ashley had said and quickly shook my head. I shouldn't be thinking like that. He's just trying to fuck with me. Well he can play all he wants but I won't let him win. It's only the beginning of the year and I am not going to let some kid ruin my school life.
.
.
.
.
.
.