Devon

Whenever asked what kind of job he had, he'd simply just say he worked in a call centre. He wasn't wrong, just his family had no idea exactly what kind of call centre work he done. He had been working there for just over two years now, and surprisingly it paid well. The hours were of unsociable hours, however it didn't take long for his body clock to adapt. His work would vary it would either start from 8pm to 2am, or midnight till 4am; he learned a lot about people since doing the kind of job he does. Walking into the dull outdated building, he headed straight to the elevator, he always ensured to arrive at least half hour early to wind down in the break out area. His work was on the top floor, with it's own access to the rooftop break out area that had worn out smoke shelter with very sorry square patch of artificial grass.He walked down the office, each desk were placed in booths to drown out any outside noises. He walked towards his desk about to go into his drawer, he jumped as he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Evening." Nappa grinned at him as he handed him a note.

"What's this?" He unfolded the note with the letter's I.O.U, he glanced over seeing his pack of cigarettes already opened and laying on top of his desk. "oh for fuck sake, will you stop helping yourself to my cigarettes." he growled as he took one out the packet and headed towards the spiral staircase that lead to the break out area with Nappa following behind.

"Hey, this job gets stressful." Nappa shrugged as they approached the outside.

"Yes, it's so stressful helping people get off? Bastard." He scoffed as he leaned against one of the bins next to small crowd of colleagues.

"You know I find it very unfair, you get more pay than most of us." Bulma pouted as a couple of others would nod in agreement.

"It's because I'm the most requested." he pulled out a lighter from his leather jacket ignoring the subtle glares.

"No, it's because Vegeta is a sad git with no life and worked here the longest." Nappa tapped him on the back grinning over at the others.

He placed a cigarette in his mouth and points to Nappa in agreement. "That too." not many lasted long in the kind of job they were doing, mainly down to the hours, and it was hard to get many clients in. Vegeta worked at one of the popular sex hotlines, at first he was going to see it as a temporary job, but then seeing how easy it was making money by pleasuring others over the phone; he chose to carry on.

"Expecting any of your regulars tonight?" Yamcha asked, he was leaning inside the smoke shelter looking over at Vegeta.

"Ha." Vegeta lit up his cigarette and inhaled. "A couple." he puffed out the smoke before bringing the cigarette back to his mouth.

"Bastard stole one of mine." Nappa frowned.

"Hey, not my fault you fell asleep during the call." Vegeta chuckled as he leaned inside the smoke shelter next to Yamcha.

"You did what?!" Bulma fought back her laugh as she stared at Nappa in disbelief.

"It was a long shift." Nappa sighed crossing his arms glaring back at Vegeta.

"Well, more money in my pocket." Vegeta smirked with the cigarette in his mouth as he checked his phone.

"Can't believe you'd fall asleep, man how embarrassing." Yamcha shook his head whilst laughing.

"Don't worry, more often he falls asleep during client calls, the more clients for us." Bulma grinned.

Vegeta glanced up at her grinning in agreement. "Precisely."

"I'll remember this whenever you guys do most embarrassing orgasm sounds, I'll be sure to record it." Nappa huffed as they all started to laugh.

Bulma stopped laughing and looked at Nappa in disgust, she folded her arms whilst shaking her head at him. "Then not only are you risking losing your job, but you are a creep."