The Trial.

Five days passed since Vegeta was given a trial for his work, the company were looking into getting some colleagues to work from home. This would mean more discreet conversation between the colleague and their client. Vegeta was allowed to pick a couple of his regulars for such trial, he was given a laptop, and a headset to take home with him, along with a rota. He had a plan for how his next conversation with Kakarot was going to be, he set up his bed ready for the call. The laptop laid on the mattress with bottle of lube, and a dildo sat next to him. He bit his lip looking at them, this wasn't something he'd done before, not whilst on the phone to someone. Out of all his clients, Kakarot was his favourite for how naive he always seemed on the phone, and Vegeta was guilty for starting to masturbate after their calls. He placed his head set on as it was starting to flash, quickly throwing his pants off, his heart beating rapidly as he couldn't think rationally what he was doing. Soon as he heard Kakarot's voice he smiled.

"Hello Kakarot, you are very lucky for I've picked you for a certain trial...let's just say, toys will be involved." He glanced over at the dildo next to him.

"Mind explaining this trial?"

"Certainly, I get to work from home certain days of the week. Meaning these chats can get a little more intimate, and I'll even throw in a discount if you are willing to play with me."

"More intimate? In what way?"

"Well...I'm alone,in bed wearing nothing and" he glanced at the dildo with a grin. "looking at a thick 11 inch-" 

"Oh, I see now...well I don't see, as I can't see you, but I understand."

He chuckled, he loved how Kakarot would make him laugh over the simplest of things. "So, are you willing to take part?"

"Hang on.." a door closed in back ground. "Fuck yeah, so how does it work?"

"How about you imagine me planting rough kisses down your neck as I start to undress you" he planted kisses on back of hand, ensuring to make loud lip smacking sounds. He grinned as he could hear the heavy breathing from Kakarot.

"Mm I'd like to imagine those lips of yours around my cock."

"Take those trousers and pants off for me, show me that cock."

"I mean, I'd happily show you it if you-"

"Just imagine I'm there, think you can do that for me?"

"Yes."

"Good." He bit his lip as he heard a zip being pulled down, and a rustle of trousers being pulled down. "Now imagine me licking the head slow with firm pressure...mmm so good."

"Shit..."

"I'm licking the shaft of that thick pulsating cock of yours, oh you are so hard for me." He put on a moan, his hand starting to stroke his own cock. "I'm feeling so hard just thinking of licking that cock, want me to keep licking or something else? Tell me what you want."

"I uh..." gulps "s-suck me..."

Vegeta grinned, he grabbed the dildo. "Listen, and listen carefully as I use this dildo imagining it's your cock, stroke slow with your finger tips." He started sucking the dildo ensuring to make loud slurp sounds.

"Ohh yeah...mm you're so dirty, suck...harder." Heavy pants could be heard which aroused Vegeta further.

"Mmm"  he sucked harder, starting to deep throat the dildo with heavy breathing between.