Endangered Safety

Zak's point of view

It's been a couple of days and now it's time for me and the guys to investigate Harrisville Farmhouse. I'm really nervous about this investigation but I really can't show I'm scared otherwise I'm a sitting target.

The guys can tell I'm nervous and I know they're feeling the same too, but we have to power through our fears and emotions and get on with this investigation.

** hours later **

It's been a few hours now and the Investigation is going really well, and we've captured some amazing evidence. But about half way through I started having feelings of anger and aggression. I tried to calm myself down but it wasn't working, I concentrated hard, so hard that I blocked my surroundings out.

Aaron: "you okay bro?"

Zak: "....."

Aaron: "Zak?"

Zak: "huh"

Billy: "you OK Zak? you blacked out for a minute"

Zak: "I don't feel to good"

Billy: "what like in pain?"

Zak: "I feel angry, like I'm filled with a lot of anger... I'm gonna take a step outside for a minute"

I made my way outside to try and clear my emotions and my head. After ten minutes I went back inside and joined the guys, everything was going great until I started to feel burning pain on my back.

Zak: "oww"

Billy: "what's wrong bro?"

Zak: "my back is burning"

Aaron: "what?"

I then started to take all of my jackets and tops off, the the guys noticed I had scratches on my back.

Aaron: "woah dude you've got a couple going all the way down on you're back"

Zak: "can you guys document this, I feel like I'm being scratched everywhere"