I'm OK

Catherine's (y/n) point of view

As I closed the door behind the girls and the guys, I turned to look at Zak and can see he's upset that I got hurt again. I walked over to Zak, wrapped my arms around him and embraced him tight.

As Zak was started to apologise I stopped him just before he can finish the sentence.

Zak: "Catherine (y/n) I'm sor....."

Catherine (y/n): "Don't.... Don't blame yourself baby, none of us knew this was going to happen"

Zak: "but it is my fault"

Catherine (y/n): "no its not..its not your fault"

Zak let go of me and sat down on a chair by the table, I can see he's feeling all kinds of emotions right now... Emotions of sadness, angry and guilt and seeing him breaking down broke my heart.

I walked over to him and started to comfort him.

Catherine (y/n): "Zak... Look at me, everything is OK. I'm OK"

He looked at me and shook his head no.

Catherine (y/n): "everything is fine baby I promise"

I held Zak's hand tight and rubbed his arm with my other hand. I wasn't expecting what Zak was about to say to me and I felt hurt that he even thought of it.

Zak: "you can do so much better than me"

Catherine (y/n): "what?... Baby why are you saying that?"

Zak: "because its the truth"

My heart was breaking, this isn't like Zak at all.

Catherine (y/n): "Zak.. I don't want to be with anyone else but you. I can't and I won't be able to live without you"

Zak: "I can't live without you too baby, but all of this pain and suffering is not fair on you. You need to be with someone who'll love you and look after you more better than I do, someone who won't put you through hell and back time and time again"

I don't want this, I don't want Zak to keep blaming himself for every bad thing that happens to me. But he is true... I don't deserve this pain and suffering. But I don't want to be with anyone else, I want to be with Zak.

Zak: "I'm letting you go baby, I want you to move on from me and I want you to find happiness and be happy with someone else"

My heart was breaking, I felt like I got hit by a train.. But yet I feel angry.

Catherine (y/n): "what about Cody and Sophia?, are you just gonna cut them out of your life too like the way you're cutting me out right now?!"

Zak: "I'll always support you and our children and I'll always be there for them and be around to see them. I'm just putting all of your safety first"

Catherine (y/n): "what about our wedding Zak? We're supposed to be getting married in a couple of weeks"

Zak: "baby.. Please"

Catherine (y/n): "and where are me and the kids gonna go? I've got nothing here, my life is with you"

Zak: "I'll make some arrangements for you all"

Catherine (y/n): "don't bother, when Sophia comes out of the hospital we'll go and live in UK"

Zak's point of view

Zak: "I'll make some arrangements for you all"

Catherine (y/n): "don't bother, when Sophia comes out of the hospital we'll go and live in UK"