Kay's Hollow

Catherine's (y/n) point of view

Today's the day we visit Kay's hollow to start our investigation but today thankfully its just start on interviews and taking photos of the place. I admit I'm feeling kind of nervous about this place, not because we'll be in this creepy looking forest at night... But because I remembered what happend to Zak and the guys the last time they was here.

I can never get that terrifying sound they all heard, and I'm sure as hell scared about possibly hearing it again. As Zak is filming some introductions and interviews I made myself busy and started taking photographs, every now and again I look up from my camera and see Zak looking at me. I know he can tell I'm feeling nervous or even scared about tomorrow night.

Zak's point of view

During filming introductions and interviews very now and again I look at my girl and I can tell she's feeling nervous and scared about out main investigation. I'll even admit I am too, and I really hope we don't have the same experience as we did the last time we was here.

As me and the guys was taking a break waiting for our next interviewes, Catherine (y/n) started taking photos of the cross and the areas near by. As me and the guys was talking I wasn't prepared to hear what we was about to hear.

Catherine's (y/n) point of view

As I was taking photos of the cross and the area nearby it, I accidentally kicked something. I looked down to see what it was and noticed a brown material bag and some bones coming out of it.

Catherine (y/n): "Oh my god!" as I was trying to step away backwards from the bag I fell back and hit the ground. Not a minute too soon Zak and the guys ran over to me.

Zak's point of view

As soon as I heard Catherine (y/n) cry out in fear I immediately got up and ran to her.

Zak: "baby, what's wrong? Are you OK?"

I held my hand out to her, and pulled her up off the floor.

Catherine (y/n): "yeah I'm OK.. I was just taking photos and as I moved I kicked this bag and when I looked to see what I kicked I noticed bones coming out of it"

I looked at the bag and then experienced a major dàjâ vu. We Had a experience like this last time we was here.

Billy: "WOW major flashback"

Aaron: "oh my god it is and almost in the same place as last time"

My heart started to pound hard and panic kicked in

Zak: "Catherine (y/n) did you touch the bag with your hands?"

Catherine (y/n): "no, as soon as I saw it I freaked out and fell back"

I felt relieved that she didn't touch it, and I wrapped my arms around her and embraced her tight.

Jay: "just the same as last time I'm gonna dispose of it, we don't need any trouble again"

Catherine (y/n): "did something happen last time?"

Zak: "We did experience some things but nothing really compared to other places, but we still don't want to risk anything"

So with that Jay started to do a ritual whilst disposing the satanic offering. Then we carried on with interviews and shots of the location.

** the next day **

The next day rolled by and it was time to re-investigate Kay's Hollow, I have to admit I'm nervous but I'm also looking forward to it as alot more things have happened since our last investigation here. As we was travelling into the woods all that kept going through my mind was... Was it a good idea to bring Catherine (y/n) to the investigation.