rumor no. 2

yashiro sighed, leaning her chin in her palm as she stared at the outside world passing by her. "what's wrong nene-chan?" aoi asked, a worried expression settling on her face.

"huh? oh its nothing aoi." yashiro said with a soft smile. "so, did you try summoning hanako-san?" the purple haired girl had asked. "i did." yashiro responded, getting aoi excited.

"wow! how was she?" yashiro sighed at the question. "the rumor was a little different from how you said it was aoi, haha." she said, laughing a little bit to ease her friend.

"hm. well, have you heard this rumor?" aoi began, catching the daikon's interest. "its not very popular, but have you heard of the wandering hallway twins?" nene blinked.

『 they say you can see either one of them roaming the hallways when you're in class, making sure you don't go anywhere.

if you catch one of them while skipping class, they'll either curse you with good or bad luck depending on which twin you find.

rika will curse you with bad luck for as long as she wishes. if you anger her, then she'll slice you into tiny bits and pieces.

her brother riku will grant you good luck. if you make him cry, your good luck only lasts less than an hour and he'll cut you up after the hour is finished. 』

"how was that?" aoi asked, her expression becoming bright again. "i don't think i ever want to skip classes." yashiro said, shuddering at being cut up or shredded to pieces.

the last bell rang and yashiro went into hanako's bathroom, placing the cleaning sign out in front of it. hanako was already there waiting for the daikon girl, a smile on his face.

"hi yashiro!" he said warmly, to which yashiro had waved at. "hm? what's wrong yashiro? you're usually more talkative." hanako asked, floating towards the teen.

"hey, hanako-kun. do you know about he wandering hallway twins?" yashiro asked. hanako smiled and nodded eagerly. "of course i do!" he said, excitedly floating around like a child.

"one of the twins roams the hallways on this floor!" he said, and yashiro's heart had stopped. "s-so if i skip out on class to come here-" she starts, sweating nervously.

"oh don't worry!" hanako said. "if you tell rika that you're my assistant, she won't do anything to you! at least i hope..." the ghost boy mutters the last part to himself.

"she likes to drop in when classes are in session. she's a little tired giving out bad luck to people." yashiro laughs nervously at hanako's statement. "i still feel nervous to leave class..." she mutters.

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

published: 033120
edited: 000000