rumor no. 30

⚠️ some manga spoilers from here on out ⚠️

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

rika's yellow eye widened in horror as she watched tsukasa begin to force-feed number three's heart to the pink haired boy. she shakily stood up and went to stop him but yashiro beat her to it.

she held tsukasa's arm to prevent him from holding mitsuba's mouth open. "he doesn't want to..." yashiro said softly. suddenly, tsukasa bent his arm to slam yashiro's head down on the ground.

rika screamed at tsukasa to stop, making her presence become known to the choppy haired boy. he stopped and suddenly flipped yashiro over before catching her gently in his arms.

"oh! right! you're supposed to be nice to girls!" tsukasa said. rika's eye softened just a little bit. "sorry about that!" he said, and pet yashiro's head, softly consoling her.

"you're a good girl, so be quiet, okay?" rika's eye widened in horror as she recognized the motions of tsukasa putting yashiro to sleep. but before she could do anything, she blacked out as well.

"hehe~ sleep well ran-nee~ ♡"

the boys crashed through a mirror and fell on top of each other in a dogpile

the boys crashed through a mirror and fell on top of each other in a dogpile. "is this it? are we here? where is she?" kou asked frantically. "calm down, shounen. we're here." hanako said.

he looked around and saw rika laying on the ground. "ran!" he yelled and quickly ran to her, lifting her up to a sitting position and checked her body to see that it was slightly more translucent than usual.

riku and kou quickly found yashiro next to rika and confirmed that she was breathing. the boys sighed in relief as hanako held rika's face in his cold palms. "i think they're just asleep." riku said, petting yashiro.

kou turned around to see mitsuba, and his heart stopped as he looked completely different from before. he slowly tried to approach the pink haired boy, making sure he was actually real.

"kou get back!" riku yelled, and kou quickly ran away as items flew around. the three boys looked back to see skeleton-like arms floating around a trembling mitsuba.

one of the skeleton hands had gone after kou and riku and hanako made quick work of defending the young exorcist. "he's quick." hanako said with a smirk.

"behind you!" kou exclaimed, and riku quickly cut at the arm with his scissors. the hand had still managed the grab hanako and pin him to the wall just for a few seconds.

"mitsuba~ did you finish eating~?" tsukasa sang, catching the pink haired boy by surprise. tsukasa's eyes widened in suprise as he felt mitsuba cry into the back of his kimono.