rumor no. 29

⚠️ some manga spoilers from here on out ⚠️

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

as the five of them played with the hands in hanako's bathroom, the last one had tugged yashiro's wrist. soon, she was being pulled inside the mirror and rika quickly grabbed on to her.

she couldn't grab onto hanako, riku, or kou so she was dragged alongside yashiro into the mirror. "they're gone..." hanako muttered, the three boys' eyes were wide.

on the other side of the mirror, yashiro had landed on top of rika. "yashiro, there's water here so be careful." she told the daikon girl who nodded. they stood up and heard someone walking towards them.

"who... who are you?" yashiro asked and rika's eye widened in horror at the sight of mitsuba souske. mitsuba began walking towards yashiro allowing her to have a good look at him.

"you..." mitsuba started and yashiro had egged him on. "have pretty fat ankles, huh?" he said with a laugh, causing yashiro to cry out in horror and bury her face into rika's chest.

"where are we? who are you?" yashiro asked and mitsuba hummed before gently tugging yashiro's tie to get her and rika to follow him. yashiro held rika's hand to bring her along with them.

'this feels... oddly... familiar...' rika thought.

"ran-nee, c'mon! c'mon!" tsukasa said, holding ran's hand and tugged her along with him

"ran-nee, c'mon! c'mon!" tsukasa said, holding ran's hand and tugged her along with him. his big amber eyes shined brightly as the lights all over them gave off a warm and comforting glow.

ran nearly tripped over her pink yukata that was a little too big on her skinny elementary school girl body. tsukasa giggled as he and ran dodged older kids to get to their destination quicker.

"amane and ren are waiting for us!" he said. ran's yellow eyes sparkled at the mention of the older yugi twin. the kitsune mask tied to the side of her head lightly slapped against her long black hair.

they finally met up with amane and ren who were holding candy apples. "amaneeeee! i brought ran-nee!" tsukasa said, jumping on his older twin brother. ren's big eyes teared up at the sight of ran.

he cried and hugged his sister. "he was crying while we were waiting for you." amane said, patting ren's head. ren blushed and wiped his tears with his light blue yukata sleeve.

"we got you candy apples." amane said shyly, holding one out to ran while he began to munch on his own. ran's big yellow eyes sparkled and she took a bite of her sweet treat.

amane grabbed her free hand with his and lightly swung them back and forth. ran grinned, a piece of the sugary apple on her cheek. "let's stay best friends forever okay?" she asked, extending a pinky.