rumor no. 20

"he looks a little like hana." rika said, pointing at the boy character on yashiro's screen. "he's much nicer and much cuter! i, as his manager made him successful!" yashiro said proudly.

on her phone screen was her idol she grew. he was having his final concert and the last screen was him thanking his producer yashiro. 'to think, technology advanced this much!' rika thought.

"nene-chan! you've been summoned by a super cute senpai!" aoi said, making yashiro and rika look up from yashiro's phone. "what?!" yashiro perked up at "super cute senpai".

aoi giggled and pointed at the door where a crowd of girls from yashiro's class was. "you're so popular yashiro!" rika clapped lightly as a smile appeared on her face.

"let's go!" the hallway twin urged as aoi gently pushed yashiro to the door where she met face to face with a boy. "yo." he said. "hello there." he said giving a sweet smile.

rika and yashiro ended up following the second year boy out of the classroom

rika and yashiro ended up following the second year boy out of the classroom. it was after school so yashiro didn't have to return to class. "uhm... senpai.. who..?" yashiro started.

"oh! i'm natsuhiko hyuuga! i'm in second year class b." natsuhiko said. rika hummed as yashiro kept listening. "my hobbies include fishing and karaoke and i'm always on the hunt for a girlfriend!" he said.

the girls looked at each other before yashiro laughed nervously. they ended up exchanging contact information and yashiro had asked why matsuhiko had wanted to meet in the first place.

"well, there's someone who wants to meet you!" he said, and rika's eyebrows scrunched. "i don't trust this yashiro..." she whispered to the daikon girl who nodded. "but why me?" she asked.

"i'unno. maybe because you're special?" natsuhiko said and in front of him was a fish bowl. "yashiro this seems really suspicious..." rika warned, tugging on the girl's uniform sleeve.

"uhm senpai? why do you have a goldfish bowl?" yashiro asked, a nervous look on her face. "hmm? why do you think?" natsuhiko asked. rika soon felt an arm around her waist pull her to a chest.

water spilled onto yashiro and rika looked at her captor. her yellow eye widened as she saw tsukasa holding her with a big grin, showing off his fangs. before she could pull out her katana, she was drifting off.

"rika-chan!" yashiro said as she flopped in her fish form. 'what is this?! what is going on?!' she thought watching tsukasa hold a sleeping rika in his arms. soon she was being picked up by tsukasa.

"gotcha! ♡" he said, and opened his mouth as if to eat her. yashiro screamed in her fish form and passed out from fear. "she died." tsukasa said, dropping her into the fishbowl natsuhiko held.

tsukasa giggled and hugged rika's sleeping body close to his chest. "muehehe! too bad amane! i've got ran-nee~!" he sang as he and natsuhiko walked to the broadcasting room.