rumor no. 41 (bonus + announcement)

announcement at the end :)

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

hanako was a shy boy, even when he was alive as yugi amane. he was surprised to meet mizuno ran when they were still alive as she was an even shyer girl.

he knew this personality would definitely continue as they became school wonders. hanako may be a perverted boy, but he never really had the courage to kiss rika on the lips.

properly, that is.

••

amane pulled ran into an empty cleaning supply closet, running from his younger brother who was chasing after them. ran sighed but amane put his hand over her mouth to hide her noises.

they listened as tsukasa ran up and down the hallways until he whined and gave up, shouting "i'm gonna go home first then!" to wherever the young couple were.

ran and amane stared at each other in the darkness, amane's hand still over ran's mouth. the girl loved the sight of her shy boyfriend still holding her mouth.

they blushed lightly and amane could feel ran's lips curve into a smile under his gentle palm. the boy smiled softly and leaned in, pressing a kiss to the back of his hand imitating a real kiss.

ran's eyes widened as her face burned a bright red. amane blushed and took his hand off of his girlfriend's mouth, only for her to put her hand on top of his and imitated a kiss as well.

her indirect kiss lasted a little longer than amane's, making the blush on his face spread from his cheeks down to his neck. he held ran's waist as ran's lips lingered on her hand.

ran let her hand go and they settled on amane's shoulders. "y-you-" amane stuttered. "just a little appreciation..." ran whispered as a soft smile came to her face.

"found you!!!" tsukasa said, throwing the closet door open. "you did!" ran said, laughing nervously as she patted his head. "ne, ne ran-nee did amane kiss you?" the boy asked.

the young couple blushed bright red. "aww!! no fair!!! i want kisses from ran-nee, too!" tsukasa whined. ran looked at amane as if asking for approval. the older twin sighed and nodded.

ran had taken tsukasa's hand and put it over his mouth, effectively silencing his whines and small tantrum. she placed a short kiss on the back of the younger twin's hand, causing him to blush.

ran let go of tsukasa's hand and amane quickly wrapped his arms around her. "that's the only kiss you'll be getting from nono-chan, tsukasa." the older twin said.

tsukasa was in a daze. ran and amane gently pulled him home since they lived in the same housing complex. 'she gave an indirect kiss...! this is a step into our relationship!' the twins thought.

they helped the younger yugi twin to their room and shut the door, leaving him to his thoughts. "amane." ran said, catching the older yugi twin's attention. "yeah-" amane started but was cut off.

ran had placed her lips onto amane's. without her hand. amane nearly short-circuted but he quickly kissed back. they'd pulled away and stared at each other for a while.

they broke into light giggles and chuckles before bidding each other a good night. amane walked in and saw tsukasa laying in bed staring at the ceiling with heart eyes.

"i can see why you love her amane." he said, still in a daze. amane smiled softly. "yeah."

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

hanako to rika during the yorishiro arc:

hi guys! i just published a new tbhk book!

its called "yosuke of the toilet" and its a reverse au where hanako takes yashiro's place

its a little different from most reverse aus i can tell you that ;)

please give it a read if you'd like !

also don't forget to tell your mothers happy mother's day!

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

published: 051020
edited: 051220

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 - 𝘵𝘣𝘩𝘬 🎉