rumor no. 19

⚠️ tw: blood, murder, & yandere themes ⚠️
you can skip if you don't feel comfortable

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

"kou? what uhm... what've you got there?" rika asked as hanako put his finger on his chin in a thinking notion. kou had explained that he had caught a ghost haunting the middle school entrance.

"are you gonna exorcise him?" hanako asked, and the pink haired ghost boy's eyes had widened and filled with tears. riku raised an eyebrow. "maybe there's a reason why he's here?" he asked.

"he might have some unfinished business here." hanako suggested, snapping his fingers. kou made a noise of realization before dragging the poor ghost boy off with him.

rika smiled lightly as hanako hugged her waist and riku had helped yashiro clean. "will he be okay without us?" yashiro asked. "i think he'll be fine." riku answered with a sweet smile.

"i think you should stay away from that ghost just to be safe. he's not that dangerous right now but even if something happens, then it means just a little extra work for us." hanako said, a small smile on his lips.

hanako's pink hakujoudai flickered and danced around rika

hanako's pink hakujoudai flickered and danced around rika. "what's wrong hakujoudai?" she asked, catching everyone's attention. it had relayed its words, causing the three ghosts's hearts to drop.

"little brother, stay here and protect yashiro." rika said, her akajoudai floating to her pigtails, chaning her into her supernatural form. the same had happened to hanako, and they were out the door.

"the school's seven mysteries..." the dark ghost boy had started, as he walked over to kou. "they say they maintain balance between humans and supernaturals, but who needs that?" he asked.

"humans and supernaturals should just do what they want!" the ghost boy said, putting a hand on the monstrous form of mitsuba souske, causing kou to growl angrily.

"if that's enough to break the world... then it's better off broken." the ghost boy said, a smirk coming to his face, showing off his little fangs. "don't you think?" he asked kou, holding mitsuba's head.

mitsuba had attacked kou, wrapping and choking him in bindings. "mitsuba..." kou choked. "hey.. c'mon.. say something..." he choked out, putting a hand on the monstrous mitsuba's cheek.

suddenly, a knife and katana had pierced through mitsuba's deformed body, making kou's eyes widen as his former friend was cut in half, revealing rika and hanako.

rika caught kou and placed him down as she and hanako landed safely on the ground. "h-hanako..." kou coughed, but was interrupted by the other ghost boy's voice.

"ahh! its amane and ran-nee!" the boy said, a bright smile on his face. "how many years has it been? ten, twenty- oh! right we saw each other on the roof a couple of days ago!" the boy said as he walked up to them.