rumor no. 37

⚠️ some manga spoilers from here on out ⚠️

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

earlier

tsukasa giggled as he saw yashiro defensless without ren, ran, amane, or kou by her side. "hey there, yashiro-san~!" tsuaksa called out, catching up to the daikon girl. "t-tsukasa-kun!" yashiro said, a little surprised.

"hm? ren-senpai isn't with you?" tsuaksa asked, tilting his head innocently. "no. no one was able to walk with me home today since their clubs all had meetings or activities running late." yashiro said.

tsukasa giggles. "so, yashiro-san~! how do you plan on killing amane and ran-nee?" he asked, catching yashiro off guard. the question caused her to splutter and stumble over her words.

"i... i can't kill them... they're my friends..." yashiro says. "oh? amane having another friend he actualy cares about besides the mizuno-senpais?" tsukasa asked. this caused yashiro to freeze.

"you know, crybaby ren never actually cared about you. neither did amane or ran-nee." he said. "they're practically using you." he said, his tone relaying his words as a slow poison.

"y...you're lying..." yashiro said, wringing her hands in her shirt. "mmnope! they only care about themselves! have you noticed? ran-nee and amane are practically inseparable!" tsukasa said.

"crybaby ren just wants to make you feel better, but he's dead!" he said with a giggle. yashiro doesn't say anything but instead begins to shake. "hm? are you mad, yashiro? are you mad that they're just using you for their own benefit?" tsukasa asked innocently.

"you were never their friend to begin with." he said, his childish tone becoming cool. "they only act like they care about you to make you feel better about yourself." tsukasa said, skipping around yashiro.

"do you know the reason why you're so unlucky with some things?" he asked, tilting his head and blinking owlishly. a fanged grin spread itself onto tsukasa's face.

"that's because ran-nee accidentally cursed you with too much bad luck~" he said with a laugh. this caused yashiro's red eyes to widen and she froze from shock at tsukasa's words.

"that crybaby ren is only inserting himself in to try and overpower ran-nee's bad luck on you with his own goody-two-shoes good luck." the younger yugi twin spat.

"well, i'll see you. i can't wait to see how you kill ran-nee and amane... oh and that bothersome crybaby ren, too." he said and skipped off, probably to find the three people he mentioned.