rumor no. 33

⚠️ some manga spoilers from here on out ⚠️

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

yashiro ran into her class just before the first bell finished ringing. she was informed by aoi that the teacher wasn't there yet to which yashiro sighed in relief at. "yashiro-san your hair is really messy." a voice said.

yashiro turned around to see hanako sitting behind her and rika and riku standing next to hanako's desk. "did you run here? you're really woking hard." rika said with a chuckle.

"good morning nene-chan." riku said with a blush and a sweet smile. "h-hANAKO-KUN?! RIKA-CHAN?! RIKU-KUN?!" yashiro exclaimed, slamming her hands down onto hanako's desk.

"huh? my name's amane though..." hanako or amane said. "yashiro-san, are you okay?" rika asked, tilting her head. yashiro suddenly grabbed riku's shoulders, bringing him close to her.

yashiro suddenly began touching all over riku, making him giggle. "n-nene-chan... n-not here..." he stuttered as he looked away shyly. 'what? my hand's not phasing through?' yashiro thought.

"you're drawing alot of attention..." riku said shyly. "nene-chan, you're so close with mizuno-senpai!" aoi said. "s-s-senpai?!" yashiro stuttered. "yeah, the mizuno-senpais are in the second year classrooms." aoi said.

"ran-senpai's the secretary~" amane said with a mushy and poud smile, causing rika, or ran to blush. "wait... yugi-kun, are you two dating now?" aoi asked and amane chuckled.

"yep!" he said, and pressed a kiss to ran's cheek. "senpai and i are officially together now!" amane said as ran blushed a darker red. yashiro got a closer look at the three now humans.

amane and ren both wore the standard kamome gakuen boys uniforms, no seals, no old school uniforms, no tsueshiros. she then turned to ran to get a look at her as well.

ran wore the standard kamome gakuen girls uniform underneath a blue v-neck sweater with her tie outside the collar. on her left arm was the student council armband to show she was indeed secretary.

she didn't have her seal or her medical eyepatch, showing off two big and bright yellow eyes. akane had stopped to talk to her. "oh, ran-senpai, the president wants..." yashiro drowned him out.

"ren, let's go now. we've to get to class." ran said and pressed a chaste kiss onto a chuckling amane's cheek before the twins left. yashiro definitely knew something was up.

in the second year classroom, ren pulled out the two tickets he had and sighed as he laid his head down onto the desk.