rumor no. 11

hanako brefiely explains how the boundaries and the yorishiros work again to yashiro and kou. "if we destroy them all, we don't have to wory about anyone going berserk or finding the traitor." hanako said.

"then, once we do, we can appoint seat numbers again." he said, hugging rika's waist. "that just seems like a lot of work." tsuchigomori said, taking a drag of his pipe.

"its either this or be exorcised by a scary exorcist..." hanako said, hugging rika's waist a little tighter. "hanako said that yashiro has the ability to destroy yorishiros." riku said and went behind the daikon girl.

he held her hands out. "yorishiro, please?" the boy hallway twin asked, making his yellow eyes big like a puppy. "...no." tsuchigomori said. "is what i'd like to say, but i don't like violence." he said.

"i'll give you my yorishiro. but under one condition." the three ghosts' and the two students' eyes looked determined. "one condition?" the two students asked in unison.

"i'm a supernatural who craves information." tsuchigomori said. 'information?' yashiro thought. "in other words, you'll tell me all your personal secrets." the spider supernatural said, the same sadistic smile on his face.

this caused the three ghosts and the two students to pale. "what?! secrets?!" yashiro and kou yelled. "i told you, i'm a supernatural that craves knowledge." tsuchigomori said, pushing up his glasses.

"what if they don't tell you their secrets?" hanako asked, holding his knife out as he hugged rika. "are you gonna fight us?" he asked, his amber eyes becoming mischevious.

"...i wouldn't dream of it." tsuchigomori said. "i'll still give you the yorishiro. but as payback i'll broadcast all their embarrassing secrets on the PA system." he said. yashiro screamed in horror.

"y-y-y-you can't fool us with that bluff!" kou said. "oh? a bluff?" tauchigomori asked. "how very fascinating, this book." he said, holding up yashiro's book, making her screech.

riku tried to console the shaking girl. "so. let's see your best efforts to entertain me, children." tsuchigomori said, another sadistic smile on his face. and so, the human students began their secret telling.

yashiro's secret was that she kept an exchange diary with an imaginary boyfriend. kou's secret was that he was afraid of the setsubun masks. when those didn't work, they started blurting out secrets.

"damn... hanako, rika, riku! you tell a secret too!" kou demanded. "us?" hanako asked, looking up from riku's string game with the mokke. the ghost boy grabbed rika's hand and pulled her along.

"tsuchigomori...do you really wanna know my secret?" hanako asked, wrapping his arms around rika's shoulders, causing her to flush pink. "..no. i know enough already." tsuchigomori said.

"how about riku and rika?" hanako asked. "no, i know enough about them too." the spider-teacher said. "you guys heard him! he doesn't wanna hear ours so we pass~!" hanako said as riku floated up to them.

"no fair!" the two students said, clinging onto the three ghosts. "do you guys wanna know about us that badly?" rika asked. "yes!" the two students said simultaneously causing the ghosts' eyes to widen.

"uhm... i don't usually like to talk about myself but... i love..." hanako started.

rika smiled as her twin chuckled

rika smiled as her twin chuckled. "what flavor?" kou asked. "plain." hanako said. "what brand?" yashiro asked. "rika's." this caused the ghost girl to become flustered.

"h-hey.. don't say stuff like that..." she muttered as she looked away shyly. "how about you riku-kun?" yashiro asked, looking at the boy hallway twin who blushed.

"i-uhm... used to sleep with rika when i'd get scared. which is usually every night..." riku said, shyly covering his mouth with his hand right after. "that's cute!" yashiro said, hugging riku.

"rika~ its your turn~" hanako said deviously, as the four of them looked over at the ghost girl. she floated up to hanako and covered his ears as her face burned bright red.

"i told hanako i lost all the letters, notes, and flowers he gave to me when we were...you know...but they're all safe in my boundary." rika said softly so hanako wouldn't hear and uncovered his ears.

"what! no fair! i wanted to hear your secret too!" the toilet ghost whined. "yashiro, shounen! what was her secret?" he asked the daikon girl. "sorry hanako-kun! kou and i are sworn to secrecy!" she said.

"well. isn't that something." tsuchigomori muttered. "isn't what something?" yako asked from atop his shoulder. "i didn't realize honorable number seven and respectable lord and lady number zero were able to make those expressions." the teacher said.

"it was unexpected." he said with a soft smirk. "anyways, your time is up. i realize you have no juicy secrets to spill. besides, it was a joke." tsuchigomori said, causing the students to sigh in relief.

"and i got to see something that piqued my interest." he said. "follow me." tsuchigomori pulled a string on a lamp and the bookcases split open, revealing a cave.

"i'll take you to my yorishiro." he said. "but only that kannagi girl is allowed. you four are staying here." the three ghosts stayed put while kou argued. "well? wht do you say, honorable number seven?" the teacher asked.

"or can't you trust me?" he asked, a soft smile on his face. hanako stayed quiet. "alright." he said and yashiro walked forward with the teacher. "take care of my assistant... tsuchigomori-sensei." hanako said, hugging rika closer to him.

the doors closed, leaving yashiro with tsuchigomori and the three ghosts with kou. "so rika-kun! what was your secret?" hanako asked, nuzzling his cheek against rika's.

"i-i'm not telling." the pigtailed ghost said, a soft blush on her face.

••

"so." tsuchigomori started. "how are they?" he asked. "number seven and both number zeros." tsuchigomori said. "hanako-kun's a little mean and he sexually harrasses rika-chan." yashiro starts.

"and he gets into fights with kou-kun. rika-chan is super nice. i'm glad to have another girl around to talk to. riku-kun... i think i might... like him... he always protects me and is very kind." yashiro said.

"i see." tsuchigomori said with a small smile. yashiro then breaks the tension by asking if anything in the books could be changed. the spider-teacher explains that if he were to change it, they would be erased.

"but. i have seen it." he says, catching yashiro's attention. "a moment where the future was changed. so if you're wishing for a better future, then i hope that wish comes true." yashiro's eyes sparkle.

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

aghhfhf this next part always makes me sad ;;

published: 040620
edited: 000000