rumor no. 35

⚠️ some manga spoilers from here on out ⚠️

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

like she normally would, aoi explained who this "shijima-san" was and what exactly had happened to her

like she normally would, aoi explained who this "shijima-san" was and what exactly had happened to her. she finished her explanation and the four students began walking back to the others.

suddenly, akane and aoi were cut and broke like statues. yashiro screamed in horror as kou held her back. ren, ran, and amane quickly ran over to the two students as everyone looked over at them.

"what?! what happened?!" ren asked, as ran quickly engulfed her underclassmen in a protective hug. "t...they... they're..." kou spluttered as he stared in horror at his senpais.

"what's the big deal?" everyone asked, giving bright smiles to yashiro and kou who were beyond confused. "hn? they're just broken." ran said, furrowing her eyebrows.

"right." amane said, leaning against ran. "that scream was so loud~" mitsuba said, putting a hand to his chest. "they should be back to normal in no time." ren said, tilting his head.

"wh...why are you guys acting like this is normal?" yashiro asked shakily. "well, its not that uncommon." yamabuki said, and ren had agreed. the five of them walked back and talked amongst themselves.

"what the... this is so weird..." kou muttered. yashiro tearfully clutched onto the back of kou's shirt. "kou-kun... kou-kun, you think its weird too right? this kind of stuff isn't normal, right?" she asked.

"senpai..." kou said softly, trying to comfort the daikon girl. "daikon-senpai, minamoto-kun, come help us!" mitsuba said. "its too hard if two people are missing." he said.

"don't you think anything is off about this?!" kou demanded, grabbing mitsuba's wrist and pointing down at the shattered figures of akane and aoi.

"stop it!" mitsuba yelled. "even so, what can you do? you're such a bother..." he started.

"it doesn't matter anyways. this world isn't even real!"