rumor no. 26

⚠️ some manga spoilers from here on out ⚠️

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

"i still can't believe it..." yashiro starts as akane placed a wet towel on aoi's forehead to tame her fever. "i can't believe you're one of the seven mysteries..." the daikon girl said.

"yah! you! you went too far!" kou exclaimed, hitting hanako atop his head with his staff. riku took over and put him a chokehold. "so how did you figure it out?" he asked.

"when he knocked rika-kun out of yashiro's body of course! no normal human could've done that." hanako said, rubbing rika's sealed cheek which was the one that akane slapped.

"the thing is yashiro, you're one to talk." akane said, catching everyone's attention. "i can't believe you're a victim like me." he said softly. "victim?" yashiro asks, tilting her head.

"they tricked you into forming a pact with them huh?!" akane exclaimed, pointing to the three ghosts around yashiro and kou. "that's what happened to me too." akane said with a sigh.

akane had explained exactly how he became a supernatural and how his contract lasts until his graduation

akane had explained exactly how he became a supernatural and how his contract lasts until his graduation. "i fell for all of it! the hook, line, and sinker!" he exclaimed, punching the wall.

akane sighed and turned around to see rika and hanko and riku and yashiro holding each other while kou stayed stiff. "then i got this watch. and that's the gist of it." he said.

he explains that as long as he was on school grounds, he was able to power to stop time for five minutes at three times a day. "so in exchange, you tied your fate to mystery number one?" rika asked.

"yes, that's right." akane said. "as a part of the clock keepers, i'm basically their slave. my appearance does change but other than the watch, i'm just like yashiro-san." he said.

"i know i said this before akane-san, but i think you look good." rika said, a light pink coming to her face as she looked away. akane ignored her compliment and hanako wanted to slice his head off.

"rika-kun~! compliment me too! i'll change my appearance too if you'd like!" hanako said, clinging onto rika's waist and pushed his face into her albeit flat chest. this caused rika's yellow eye to widen.

she blushed bright red. "its okay hana. i like you how you are now." she said, flustered by the toilet ghost's actions. "get out of my sister's boobs you pervert!" riku barked, trying to pry hanako off rika.

"don't wanna~" hanako sang as his amber eyes narrowed playfully. "jeez yashiro-san, swallowing a mermaid scale on purpose? are you a masochist?" akane laughed as yashiro choked on air.

"so?" akane started, catching everyone's attention. "i hear you're the top mystery at this school, honorable number seven. and that you're a slimy perverted brat." he said.