Anorexic

A/N trigger warning for anyone whos finds this stuff uncomfortable. Thank you to lauraacontrerass for the idea. enjoy...

Betty's POV

I was standing at my locker getting my books for my next class. I had English next which is one of my favorite classes not to mention Juggie is in that class too and we sit next to each other. My life has gotten so much better since Juggie and I started dating. I don't know what I ever saw in Archie, I mean he's nice and everything but Jughead is just the most amazing person I have ever met. I can't believe it took me so long to figure out that he was the one I love and not Archie.

I opened my locker and a note fell out of it and landed on the floor. Curious, I picked it up and opened it to see what it said. I froze in my place when I saw what was written on it...

GO TO HELL FAT SLUT!!

I crumpled the note in my hand. Tears filled my eyes and a million thoughts raced through my head, a mile per second. Am I just a fat slut? Is that really what people think about me? Does Jug think that about me as well? Oh god, what if he doesn't actually love me. It's not like I really deserve him anyway.

I started to panic so I ran through the hallways of Riverdale high and into the blue and gold room. I decided to just stay there instead of going to English. I'm way ahead in my class anyway. I opened the door and locked it before sliding my back down the door and hiding my head in my knees. I stayed like that for what felt like years until I heard a knock on the door.

I got up quickly and stood in front of the door just before it opened and Jughead walked in with a worried expression. He breathed a sigh of relief before walking in and closing the door behind him.

"Betty, hey, where were you weren't in class, are you ok?"

"Uh, yeah, I'm fine I just had an article I really needed to get finished, sorry"

He didn't look very convinced but he didn't question it. Thank god. He just kissed my forehead and told me it was ok. I really don't deserve him. He's too good for me.

"Actually, I think I'm gonna go home Juggie I'm don't really feel too well."

"Do you want me to come with you? I can help?"

"No, its fine. Really."

"Ok, but call me if you need anything"

"I will" I replied and walked out after giving him a kiss on the cheek.

As I was walking home, I burst into tears after holding them in for too long. I thought about what that note said and it just made me more upset.

I reached the front door of my house and unlocked it quickly before running into my room. I stood in front of my mirror and just stared at myself.

You're fat. You're ugly. Jughead never loved you. Why do you even try?

All these thoughts were too much for me so I swiftly ran to the bathroom and threw up what felt like my entire weight. But I wasn't done. I stuck my hand down my throat to try and get rid of anything else. I couldn't bare to look at myself in the mirror. I hated what stared back at me but it's like I couldn't help it. I turned to my side to see my stomach. I hate it. I hate my body.

I spent quite a lot of time staring at myself in the mirror looking at my body until I decided to go on a run to hopefully feel a little bit better.

It was about four O' clock when I got back and just a few minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see Jughead standing there with a smile.