Day 4

A/N I'm actually quite proud of this one

 Sick

I woke up this morning and I felt like shit! I have a pounding headache and I am so hot. I tried to sit up but I immediately laid back down when I felt my headache get ten times worse. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep hoping I would feel better when I wake up.

I heard a loud buzzing sound and I thought I was hearing things until I opened my eyes and realized it was just my phone. I let out a loud groan as I reached my hand out to grab it. Jughead. I clicked the answer button and put the phone against my ear.

"What do you want?"

"Good morning to you too," he replied sarcastically. "Me, you, Archie, and Ronnie were meant to go to Pop's this morning, remember?"

I totally forgot about that. But there was no way in hell I'm moving from my bed.

"Oh yeah, I'm really sorry I can't go,"

"Nooooo, whyyy. If I go by myself then I have to watch Veronica and Archie making out all the time," he whined.

"Sorry, but I feel like shit today and I am not getting out of bed,"

"You're sick? I'll come over and look after you,"

"No, it's fine, you don't have to,"

"I'm sorry, I don't remember asking. I'm coming. I'd rather look after you than go to Pop's with Veronica and Archie,"

"Okay, fine whatever,"

"See you soon," he said and hung up. I sighed and put the phone back on the desk. Well at least I can spend the day annoying Juggie.

I heard a knock on the door and then Jug walked through with a bunch of stuff in his hand.

"Good morning sunshine, you look lovely today," Jughead said too cheerfully, clearly making fun of the fact that I probably look as shit as I feel. I picked up one of my pillows and threw it at him but he just caught it and laughed.

He sat down on the edge of my bed and opened the cap to the small bottle he was holding. Medicine. I sat up in my bed slowly and rested my head against the headboard. He poured some of it onto a small plastic spoon and looked up at me.

"Right, take this," he said and held the spoon up to me.

"No, I don't want it, I'm fine," I refused.

"Really? You're fine? Cause you look like you just came from hell and back," he said and smiled at me knowing how annoying he's being.

"Wow, thanks,"

"Any time," he said. "Now. Eat it,"

"No," I said and he raised his eyebrows at me.

"I'm serious. Take your medicine or I will forcibly shove it down your throat. Don't test me you know I'll do it," he challenged.

I pouted but took the spoon and swallowed all of it. It tasted disgusting.

"Happy now?" I asked with a pout.

"Very," he said still sounding too happy, obviously enjoying watching me suffer.

He took the spoon from me and walked out of the room, coming back in a minute later after putting it away.

"Now, what do you want to do?"

"I don't know, watch a movie?" I suggested

"Good choice. I'll get the snacks," he said walking towards the door.

"I don't think we have any,"

"That's why I bought some before I came here," he said with a smirk. Of course he did, I thought.

He walked out the room again leaving me alone. He took a bit longer this time but he poked his head through the door a few minutes later.

"What are you doing? Get your lazy ass up were watching the movie downstairs." He knows he's being annoying, he keeps giving me 'that' smile every time he speaks.

I got up taking the blanket that was wrapped around me with me muttering "asshole" underneath my breath. He definitely heard it and he let out a laugh before leaving the room. I followed walking down the stairs slowly cause I still had a sore headache. He was already sitting on the couch flipping through Netflix with a bunch of snacks laying on the coffee table.

I sat down beside him and brought my knees up to my chest pulling the blanket closer around me. I snatched the remote off of him and continued to look for a movie.

"Hey! What was that for?" he whined and shoved me lightly with his elbow.

"I'm picking the movie," I answered.

"and why do you get to pick the movie?"

"What do you mean 'why', cause I'm sick asshole," I said and smirked. I didn't look back at him but I could tell he was smiling too.

"Fine," he muttered. I kept looking until I found a movie I liked but he didn't. Clueless.

"Oh, come on, you chose that movie to annoy me on purpose," he said.

"Yup! Now stop complaining and watch it,"

He put his arm around me and pulled me close, squeezing me tight for a second before loosening his grip. I just smiled and laid my head on his shoulder as we watched the movie. 

A/N hope you enjoyed this one, I really like this one actually. I'm really proud of it.

that's all, love you guys

stay safe

Bye ❤