New Book!!

OMFG, I DID IT!!!!

so, the reason I hadn't really been uploading (besides the fact that I'm lazy and my life's been suckish) is because I've been working on a new book!!

I said to myself if I reach 5K in the first 5 months of me doing this book, I'll make a Riverdale texting book. of course, I said that when I first started and didn't expect 5K at all, let alone get it not in the first 5 months but it actually happened in the first 4 months !!! what!!

so thank you for 5K, you guys really do mean so much to me!!!

anyway...

Please, please, please go check it out, it probably sucks but you should still check it out!!

anyway, you might be thinking, really Rebekah?? you spent all that time not uploading because of some texting book you were writing even though the first two chapters are the same as the ones in this book?? (also for anyone who didn't know, yeah, that's my name)

well, the answer is no, I actually started another book, yeah that's right two books. but I am only on the first chapter of the other book cause I realized my writing is pretty crap so I'm trying to make it better for that book.

I'm not going to tell you anything about the book all I'm gonna say is, it's bughead, it's an actual book, not oneshots or texting and I will not be uploading it any time soon. I just thought I'd annoy you and tell you now so you have to wait, sorry. (not sorry)

anyway, that's all, oh wait, here's a picture of what my new Riverdale Texts book looks like, I hope you like it cause I made it myself (like all my other books) but I'm actually so proud of it, you would not believe how long it took to get the title like that but I think it's amazing, anyway here it is...

So yeah that's all, hopefully, I'll update soon, so sorry about that by the way, and yeah. that's it

Also in my new book, I have a different way of signing out (instead of doing Bye❤ cause I'm gonna mix things up a bit)

love you all so much

Bye❤