How I Fell For Her

A/N first of all, sorry for what you're about to read. ok, so obviously jughead has been in love with betty for a lot longer than the show has been running. Or at least I think he has, (it's pretty obvious) this is my version on how Jughead fell in love with her, both of them are only 13. Enjoy...

Jughead's POV

Betty and I were hanging out in her room working on some school projects together when Alice came barging in.

"Hey kids, I'm going out shopping do you guys want to come?" she asked

Usually, I would have said no, after what happened last time, which were not going to talk about, not to mention it turns into an entire holiday and were there for hours upon end, but at this point, I'd be willing to do anything else other than this school project (we have to write an entire drama in French, like, why would anyone need to do that?!).

Betty looked over to me and gave a questioning look, which I responded to with a nod.

"Yeah, we'll come," she said and we both got up and left.

We had been shopping for what felt like ages when Alice suddenly came to a stop and turned around to face us slowly. She had on one of those faces. You know, the one only parents can make, right before they embarrass their kids. Yeah, Alice Cooper made that face. God only knows what was about to come next.

"Betty," she said kind of slow, still with that look on her face. "You know what we haven't done in a while? We haven't gone bra shopping, I'm sure you'll need some new ones,"

No words could describe the look of horror on both our faces. I turned red of embarrassment and turned to betty to see she was the same.

Alice, however, had quite a proud look on her face as she told us to hurry along.

We had been to quite a few shops, just looking around, Alice occasionally pointing one just embarrass betty. I had gotten over the embarrassment and just laughed along with Alice every time betty turned red.

Eventually, we came into this one store and again we were just looking around until I noticed something. Another look. Alice was walking in front of us but looked behind at betty and smirked. I have never seen Alice cooper smirk before and I'm telling you it is something no one wants to see, it is the most terrifying thing ever, she looks like she's ready to carry out a murder she's been planning for months and she's giving one last look to the victim she's about to kill (very specific, I know but I swear that was the only way to describe it).

She walks up and holds up a (very) lacy pink bra and says, "What do you think about this one Elizabeth, it's great, don't you think?"

I tried my best to contain my laughter as betty sends death glares to her mother. And just to give it the cherry on top, she then holds the bra up to Betty's chest and looks to me for 'approval'. I nod and laugh before betty smacks Alice's hand away and shoots me death glares as well.

I put my hands up in defense and she – for the first time since we got here – started smiling and laughing as well. She rolled her eyes at me and playfully hit my arm, as we started walking again.

We didn't actually end up buying anything when we were there, but it was actually pretty funny. Although I am never saying yes to going shopping with Alice cooper ever again.

When we got back Betty and I just decided to watch a bunch of movies. But as we were watching them, I kept thinking about her and everything that happened that day. Like how beautiful betty was even when she turned full-on red, or the cute little face she made as she looked down after being embarrassed. It's like no matter what betty does she looks absolutely perfect whilst doing it.

And that's when I realized, I just fell in love with my best friend...

A/N yeah, I wrote that. I'm so sorry. also sorry for not uploading for ages, I know I've apologized so many times but I just feel so bad for not uploading for so long. 

thank you to -Bubbly-Snowflake- for the suggestion, I hope this is good enough. it was really fun to write so, thank you.

today's question is...

are you a morning person or a night person, and are you usually early or late?

that's all, thank you guys so much

love you all

bye❤