Delay

I'm so sorry I know I suck but this is

REALLY IMPORTANT!!

So I have some news that's good for me but probably bad for you guys.

So just today I got this opportunity to write my own musical with someone and if it's good enough it will be performed in a very well known theatre in my country.

This is a really big deal so obviously I couldn't say no.

Because I just heard about this today I need to work with this other person to come up with
- Characters
- Plot
- Songs ( that we need to write)
- Name for the musical
- Set
- and literally so many other things

And we need to send all out ideas and stuff to this woman...BY THE END OF THE MONTH

Now obviously I said I would put up my new book by before end of this month and I'm hoping that I will still be able to.

I promise that I will try my very best to still get it up before the end but if not I will definitely upload it sometime at the beginning of next month.

I am so so sorry, luck is never really on my side when it comes to updating but this is an amazing opportunity for me and I couldn't refuse.

I really hope you guys understand and I promise to get the next part of What If? Up very soon, I just need to really concentrate on this musical that I'm writing if I want it to be performed.

Now me and the person I'm working with are up against other people for this musical and we know the people we're up against so we are working hard to beat them and come up with the best ideas which is hard work.

Again I'm so sorry about this, I know I suck but I will make it up to you guys, and that's a promise!

I love you guys so much ❤️❤️❤️

Stay safe!!

Bye ❤️