Story Time

This isn't a chapter.....it's better!

Right so the greatest thing happened to me today at school and I just had to write about it.

So I was in my computing class and most people were working on a test we had to get finished but I finished it last week so I was just on the laptop searching random stuff.

My computing teacher is the best! He comes up and we start talking to him and he just talks with us. Last time I talked to him I found out we like the same shows. I was talking about the show You (great series you should watch it) and he said that he loved that show as well AND we like the same movies! So I'm already one of his favourites.

I'm gonna call my teacher.....Mr M. So my friend asked Mr M, what his favourite character from SpongeBob was and he said Larry. And then I said that I didn't really watch SpongeBob too much when I was little...

I searched up The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody and showed them a picture and said that was what I watched when I was younger and Mr M says "Oh, that's Zack and Cody!" And I was so excited

I asked him if he watched it and he said it was his favourite thing when he was younger and still loves it now, so we both talked about it for ages and he asked me to search up Estaban the doorman so I did and he was like "Oh my god, I love him!" (My computer teacher is gay by the way, in case you were wondering)

So we kept talking about it and I was like "Yeah, I've had a crush on Cole and Dylan for like, 10 years" and he nodded and said "Honestly same".

So we talked about Disney channel for like the whole lesson and it was so funny.

And we both looked at Suite Life glow ups. We saw Woody's one and I swear both our jaws dropped! It was actually incredible, but anyway, we spent the whole time looking at them and now he's my favourite teacher.

I FINALLY HAVE SOMEONE TO FANGIRL WITH!!!

any way that's all, sorry this isn't a chapter I'm working on one called Soulmates just now so that'll be up hopefully by the end of this week.

My school hasn't been cancelled yet so I still have school and everything but if it does get cancelled then I will have more time and I will upload more. (It definitely will get cancelled it's just a matter of when)

That's all, love you guys

Bye❤️