Chapter 26

Zyrone

"I'm going," paalam ko kay Kharlo.

"Where?"

"Hospital." Biglang kumunot ang noo niya.

"You're taking my advice man? You'll get yourself check?"

"I'm going to see Sam," he grinned.

"Are you hitting on my sister?" Umiling nalang ako. Why would I even do that? She's also my little sister.

"What? Do you want your sister to become a mistress?" Tanong ko, I was kidding though. I couldn't even imagine Samina being my woman. Damn. She's a sister to me.

"I'm going to kill you first before that's gonna happen."

"Not gonna happen, don't worry." 

"Good. Tapusin mo na lahat ng kailangan mong tapusin," he said.

"I will. And how about you?" Ngayon ko lang kasi narealize that he's been here in Philippines for a month now. Hindi 'to napapadpad sa Pilipinas dahil may negosyo siya sa ibang bansa. What's gotten into him that he stayed here for a long time? This very important person is spending his time to the place he swore he doesn't want to go.

"What about me?" He asked.

"Bakit ka nga pala nandito? I should've asked you that from the very first start."

"Wala lang, dito kasi walang masyadong tao ang nakakakilala sa akin aside from you, my bratty sister and Kyana. I just wanna be free for a meantime." Tumaas ang kilay ko sa sinabi niya.

"Gago. Kahit saan ka naman magpunta at kahit sa sarili mong bansang kinagisnan ay limited lang ang taong nakakakilala sayo. Don't you fucking lie to me man. I know you."

"Quiero quedarme aquí, eso es todo." I just wanna stay here, that's all. He said in spanish.

"Really?" I asked. I could clearly understood what he said. I'm a multilingual afterall.

"Just mind your own business Olivier," he seriously said. Something is really going on with this man at ayaw niyang sabihin sa akin.

"Fine. Tell me if I could help you with something else but let me fix first my life," sabi ko bago ko siya tinalikuran.

"Tama 'yan! You can do it! Go get them!" Sigaw niya. Get who? The enemies? Tsk. Kill them would be the right term.

As I'm walking in the hospital para puntahan si Sam sa office niya, my eyes saw her, also walking. But my face stayed blank. She's looking at me pero hindi ko pinahalatang nakatingin din ako sa kanya.

Nilagpasan ko lang siya at hindi pinansin. I passed through her na ikinatigil niya. Maybe she expected me to stop in front of her but I didn't. Ito naman ang gusto niya and I'm just doing what I've said to her.

Ayoko rin namang makipagsagutan muna sa kanya, I mean I wanna burst out about the fact that she already had someone and had children with whoever that fucker, gusto kong kausapin siya tungkol doon pero we've just talked at ewan ko at hindi naman kami naging okay after the talk. Also I just want to let everything cool down first. For now, papanindigan ko muna yung sinabi ko.

I'm hurt yes, she just said that she doesn't love me anymore. And I'm jealous too. I'm freaking mad as well. But I can't do anything with that. Damn it.

Naramdaman kong nakasunod siya sa akin. So what is she up to now? Kunwari nilingon ko siya and there I noticed that she hurriedly hid at the back of the wall.

Seriously Kyana?

Lumingon ako sa kanan ko when Sam called my name. She hugged me like I've been away for years. Tsk.