🌛MOON chapter 2🌜

Requested by @HeatherHolland356.
Thanks for reading.

JI WOON POV

She said she's coming back but she never did. Even now seokjin is 6 years old, I want to see her face, my mate my other half, the love of my life. I never had another mate, I only want her.

But we can't be together, it is crazy I felt in love with the goddess, the most beautiful creature I ever seen in my life. I love her till my last breath.

I'm now in the playground, seokjin is playing with other 6 children. Those children had fond of his son. Even if there were kids, I can see they will be an alpha.

For my little angel, I can say that he will not be an alpha, its in between beta or omega. but It doesn't matter what he will present, I will support him always.

My seokjinnie looks like his mother in every years past by. that's why I'm missing Astrid more.

"Appa can we play there". Seokjin pointed the swing. I just nod

"Just be careful jinnie." Seokjin nod and run towards the swing the other boys follows. The 6 boys switch in pushing seokjin in the swing.

They enjoy playing together, we didn't notice its already noon. "Say good bye to them jinnie,where going home now." Seokjin nod he went to the 6 boys.

"Good bye namjoon hyung,"he kiss him to the cheeks. Namjoon smile happily.

"Good bye hoseok hyung."

"Good bye yoongi hyung."

"Goodbye jimin hyung."

"Goodbye tae tae hyung".

And lastly "good bye kookie hyung" he kiss them all in the cheeks. All of them are shock even his father.

"See you next week." He turn away and walk to his father and they left the playground. the six alphawere still in shock, they hold there checks were seokjin kiss them.

There all want to be his mate. They all wanted seokjin to be a omega.

Years runs so fast the other 6 presented an alpha.

And now its seokjin's turn. His turning 16 years old tonight.

"Are you excited jinnie its your birthday tomorrow and later you will know what class you belong." Ji woon ask his son, but seokjin don't feel happy about it.

"What's the matter jinnie, talk to your appa is there you want to tell me."
Seojin look at his appa.

"who is my mother appa, were is she, did she really abandon us." This is the question that he's been asking me ever since he started to learn things. I gave him diff. reason just not to answer these questions. But now he needs to learn the truth.

"I think this is the right time to tell this, you see your mother is different from us she...."

"What is she?" Seokjin cuts his appa.

"She's the moon goddess,seokjin." I can see his shock what he learns.

"She's my mate the only one that has my heart." I said to him.

"Why she leave us?" Seokjin tears start to flow in his face. I dash to his side and I hug him tight, I don't want to see my son cry like this.

"It's because of her duty, even thou we doesn't see her, it doesn't mean that she doesn't love us. You were the seed of our love jinnie, your the only thing that matters to both of us. Always remember we love you no matter what happens." I was also crying while im telling this to him. I wanna let him know that we love him.

*****

They didn't know the goddess herself is also crying in his own realm.

she miss his husband and his little baby. She try to go to his husband before but the doorway doesn't open. Why is the elders punishing her, its been almost 16 years.

"Why did you let me experience to live and make a happy family, then your just going to take me away from them, just to make me suffer." She's angry talking to the elders.

"Do you want to know why we let you to their.? One of the elder spoke.

"We don't want you to suffer, the real reason, is your son." The other one said

"What? Don't you dare do anything to my son." Astrid yelled to the elders.

"What are you going to do,astrid?" The other one said while he smirk.

"It's really depends what he will be presented, your son lucky if he will present an omega. But if he will be presented a very rare wolf, then we will have get him.

The 4 elders left astrid crying .
_____________________________________

The six alpha's went to seokjin's house. They bring gifts for there jinnie's birthday. They wanted to be the first to know what seokjin's going to present. They excited and all of them want him to be a omega.

The party is ready. They have a movie marathon so they will not be bored of waiting.

They all cuddling in the big sofa, ji woon is fine with it. He said his son is lucky to have them as a friend. They ready to fight for his son.

Its 30 minutes before midnight. They all there sleeping bags ready. Ji woon is ready to snatch his son, if he is presented an omega. Cause he doesn't want his son to get raped by these young alpha.

11:56 four minutes till midnight. Seokjin feel different his body ache so much.

And at exact 12 he change his first wolf form. White wolf that has blue green eyes.

 White wolf that has blue green eyes

He's not an omega,he is a delta.