🐺DOM vs DOM EPILOGUE🐺

Here is the epilogue. That I've been working for almost a week.

*******

TAEHYUNG

Fuck!!! how dare namjoon take my seokjin away. I put my jeans on and went to the drawer and grab my knife and put it on the back pocket of my jeans and I went towards namjoon hyung he's still facing back at me.

"Namjoon hyung give me back my mate"

"No, I will not give him back after what you done to him. " he growled at me. But I'm not afraid of him. I'm clenching my fist.

"I swear I will kill you. If will not give her to me." I clench to my fist.

"Try me taehyung." He turn around and that's my chance. I stab his back three times. I smirk, cause i know that his wounds will not heal cause
I use silver knife. He drop on the floor.

"That's what you get hyung, for taking my mate."

Then I went to there room to get my mate. It was lock. I destroy the door. Then I saw there gone.

"You can't hide my mate from me"

"Jb hyung, I need your help."

*******
JIMIN POV

I don't know what to do, I'm worried about my mate. What did taehyung done to him. I started to cry.

"Don't cry jiminie, every thing will be fine soon. Can you please call jungkook for me." he said, oh my I forgot about jungkook. Good thing hyung reminded me. I dial the number. Pick it up jungkook.

"Hello,who is this."

"Its, jimin. we need your help"

"Were are you?"

"Give me your address, and we will be there." He gave me the address.

"Is seokjin with you?"

"Yes." I give hyung the Phone

"Hello love, how are you" seokjin hyung said.

"Seokjin is that you? You sound different."

"Yeah, I'm a little bit different now. I can't wait to see you"

"me too" and then hyung hang up the phone and give it to me.

"Hyung can I ask what really happened to you?"

"I also didn't know jimin, taehyung drag me to his friend and then she did something to me. And then after a day I woke up a female omega wolf And I just do whatever he ask me. I feel so weak." She started to cry.

"Shhh hyung, I know jungkook will do anything to bring you back to normal." She nod.

"But you really look pretty hot in that body." I said as I tease him. Her face became red.

Finally after 30 minutes of driving we enter the mansion of the Jeons.

"Were here" I said as I smile of my hyung. We get out of the car. Seokjin hyung put her hood on. Then put his hands in the pocket of the hoodie. he's looking at the floor as We enter the mansion. I didn't know why Hyung move to my back. I open the door to see 4 people in the living room the seem to be planning something.

"Jimin hyung were is seokjin?" I pointed my fingers at my back. Then jungkook came towards him. I turn around to see jungkook's reaction. Seokjin hyung looking at the floor then he slowly lifted his head. He smile when he saw his reaction.

Jungkooks mouth fall open.
Seokjin hyung laugh, at his love reaction. I never saw him smile or laugh like this when he's with taehyung. I'm so happy for them.