🌴BITE chapter 5🌴

Pick by: namjin041213

Seokjin is train to be an assassin of the group and in just 1 month he is now one of the best rank killer, because he's skill is unbelievable. He became merciless, and very dangerous, but quite obedient to his hyungs.

he change his hair color to black, and its really suit him well. He look's more attractive than before.

(Imagine seokjin with blood into his mouth)

  He just finish his meal, a 30 year old lady, that was enchanted by his handsome face. He drain her blood and had a feast on her body.

There all watching him as he feed on the helpless lady and There all smirking at him, seokjin is really one of them, a cruel vampire that only seek blood.

After drinking all the blood from the lady. He lifted his chin and smile at his hyung.

Sehun went and kneel he grab his handkerchief and wipe the excess blood in his outer mouth.

"Are full seokjin" sehun ask.

"Yes hyung, these lady is really tasty and she have the sweetest blood I ever taste." He answer.

" there is a lot more, sweeter blood on the party tomorrow" said chanyeol.

" really, I want to taste them all" he said as his eyes is full of excitement.

"Hey, save us some blood seokjin" chanyeol tease. Seokjin nod

"Hyung, I want to sleep" he said as he bow to them. He's yawning.

"Were are you going to sleep seokjin, is it my room" ask Chen

"No, his gonna sleep in my room" said chanyeol.

"None of the choices, because he's sleeping with me." Kai smirk and put his hand across seokjin's shoulder.

"Let's go baby" and they left on the room. They did go to kai room.

In the room.

"So what is the plan hyung, I know the bagtan will be in the party, together with there ally"ask baekhyun.

" don't worry our ally's will also be joining the part" suho said as he sip on the cup with blood. As he finish drinking the blood. "Don't worry brothers they will never get him, from us, I know your all thinking about seokjin. And not our rival group"

"can we not go to that stupid party, cause we all know that there will be a war if we go there" xiumin said.

"I know that hyung, that's really whats gonna happen. But I can't let namjoon get my father's approval to be the chairman of the new generation of vampires" suho explain.

"OK, I guess we have no choice but go" d.o said as he sigh.

"we will just have to killed anyone that will get near seokjin" said chanyeol