🌛MOON chapter 7🌜

We went to my father's house, the ride was silent but I can see the determination in there eyes, they want there mate back. I want to tell them that everything will be fine, but I can't. Cause I'm not even sure my self. I just hope that my father knows the answer.

We arrive to my father's house, we came running to my father's chamber. I saw him sitting in his chair, while his eye's are close.

"Welcome back my son, I know why you came here. I don't know every answer to your question but I can help you to get my grandson back with her help.

Aster came out of nowhere.

"Aster,"

"you shouldn't left me there ji woon" aster said while she pout. I smile, she's so cute. I back hug her and kiss her cheeks.

"What do we need to do elder wolf." Ask namjoon to my fAther.

"We need to go to were are the remains of the oldest wolf dwell. This will be a long journey."

"We need to go now!, we don't have time to waste" Taehyung said

"Yes, the plane is already outside the house. Were going to jeju island.

*****
GILGAMESH POV

"Master, I don't feel good. My stomach ache" seokjin said with a teary eyes.

"Don't worry, it will end soon my love." I wipe seokjin tears.

Then i caress seokjin growing belly. I smile, i was excited see there faces, if they will saw the new seokjin. He's new self, a new born demon.

Seokjin starting kissing me. I was tempted, to have sex with him, but i can't because of the seed.

"Not now, my love, if this all finish we can do it every day, of our lives." I smile to seokjin and he smile back. I know he doesn't mean it, every smile,every kiss and every sex we that we had. But I'm still happy to have him. I just hug him tight. Seokjin felt asleep again.

I know they will come to get him. But I won't let them have him.

I admit at first I just took him to hurt Astrid but now It's feel different. I think I love him.

*****

"Master wonho, the alpha is coming with the elder wolf, with some other alpha, they had send us a message.

"Let they enter our territory, I will gladly welcome them. He smile.

*****
Author notes
Thanks for reading.

When I first wrote this one shot, I said this will only have 2-3 parts. wow, it has 7 parts now.

Thanks for reading. Please vote
Love you guys