🌴BITE chapter 4🌴

TAEHYUNG POV

Today were gonna get soojin dead body. I really felt devastated because were finding our mate for almost 50 years and he just a simple mistake he die in a horrible death.

They send us the location of the body. We saw it. Those bastards just left soojin's body in a garbage bin.

My tear drops when I saw her. Her dead body is lying on the surface of those smelly trash. Those clan are demons. They are not contented by drain all her blood and they even burn her. They all bastards. Yoonji and jimin noona's cry. My tears also felt down.

" I will never forgive them" jungkook angrily shout. He clench his fist super tight that his blood drops from it.

"They will pay" i said.

*******
SUHO POV

"Did they get the body" ask chanyeol who barged into my room.

"Shhhh" I said, cause he will wake up the super cute baby seokjin who is sleeping with me. I signal him to go outside the room.

Then suho went outside the room after he left seokjin in the room. He saw the other six in the living room.

"What happened hyung? Did our plan work?" Ask baekhyun.

" yes, there mourning at that girl they didn't even know " they all laugh.

"That's funny, I want to see there face's" said chanyeol.

"Can we keep seokjin, hyung?" Said Chen who is look at me with his begging eye's.

"off course, he is part of our family now" I said to them.

"Hyung, why you left me alone" we all turn to see a sleepy seokjin rubbing his eyes. I walk towards him.

"I'm sorry, let's go back to bed" seokjin nod and I signal them that we will talk tomorrow. We went to my room and then we lay on the bed. Seokjin hug me. He's really cute. Tomorrow you will be officially one of us. We will train you how to be a perfect assassin.

NEXT DAY

"Seokjin, come here" he turn and walk towards chanyeol.

"Yes, hyung" he smile at his hyung.

"Come with me"

"Okay, by the way where is everyone"

"There waiting for us" I nod and he walk towards the basement.

"Why its so dark on here" I said and there lights started to turn on. I see the all my hyungs in the side of the room and suho hyung is on the center. He signal me to come to him.

"Come her jinnie"

"What's going hyung. Why were here?" I ask.

"Can you strip your shirt" he ask.
I just shake my head.

"Don't worry. Were not gonna rape, you silly" chanyeol hyung joke. That earn a soft punch on his shoulders.

"Don't be afraid seokjin, you will just gonna have this mark. Like this" sehun hyung show his mark on his wrist.

 Like this" sehun hyung show his mark on his wrist