🌴BITE chapter 2🌴

SOOJIN POV

I'm really doom. I'm chanted my last words inside my head. I close my eyes. I can feel there warm air as they breathe on my neck.

I'm sorry father, I'm not a good   daughter, I'm sorry noona and oppa.

NEXT DAY

I woke up, early than my alarm. Wait! I'm a live? Maybe It was must a dream. I sit on the bed.

"Ouch" my writs hurts. I look and see my wrist is full of bondage. What really happened yesterday? I saw my phone light up. So I grab  the phone and read the text.

From:unknown number.

Hey beautiful, if you reading this it means your alive. To tell you the truth I didn't know that you can survive after what we did to you.

What the hell they mean? I type a massage.

TO: xxxx

Fuck you, what did you done to me.

~~~~~~~

The guys on the other line smirk. "That lady is a strong woman, doesn't she. Because she survive our strong venom" the man said.

"Yes! she is jungkook, but I don't like woman, I like men more"

"I know that, cause where gays. But I like that woman, I just wish she's a man."

Then something pop up am idea to the other man.

"Why don't we make a she to a he?"
They both smile.

"Then we can share him, taehyung"

"Yes"

*******
Soojin remove that bandage around her wrist and she saw a really deep cut. What they done to me? She ask. After she taken a bath. She saw her noona.

"Soojin, come here were gonna clean your wound" she signal her to sit in the sofa. So she sit and handed her wrist to her noona.

"What happen to you? You were found by one of the guess, you were unconscious and you have a big wound on your wrist."

" I also didn't know noona, I was just taking pictures and then I black out." I lie to her. I really know what happened. I was attacked by those vampire.

"You should be careful and don't go to that part of the resort. Okay" I nod in agree to her.

After she clean and bondage it again. I put my uniform on.

"Wow you look great in that uniform"

"Thanks noona, let's go" she nod and we left the room and we went to the lobby.

"Ms. Yoonji said that you will start your training as a receptionist." Jimin noona explain to me what I will do. She said I must experience all the work in the hotel. Because I have to filled the spot. If we have a shortage of staff. I started to arrange things at the front desk. I was left alone, cause noona have to go to Miss yoonji. Then someone came in the front of me.

"Excuse me, beautiful are you hungry? I was puzzled by his question. I lifted up my chin to see. Those horrible being that I saw yesterday.

"You two, your the-" I was cut off by the big hands on my mouth. I can feel his breath on my nape.

"You seem to be hungry babe" I wiggle and I manage to get his hand on my mouth. And I started to back away. I stop, because someone grip on my shoulder.

"Were, did you think your going" I gulp so hard. The man hold my wrist, the spot were the wound is.  I Wince in pain.

"Stop it. Please" I started to cry.

"Stop it jungkook, our baby is crying. But you smell fucking amazing." The other man went to me and remove the bondage. There eyes glow red as they stare at my flowing blood in my wrist. They started to lick it. It was prickly, I try to push them but its no use. Why their is no other guests  here.

"Help meee" the other man smirk.

"There's no one's gonna help you miss." After they lick all the excess blood in my wrist. I feel numb and I slowly sit down.

"Do you want to eat" I shake my head.
Then I slowly close my eyes. And felt as sleep.

JIMIN POV

"Ahhhh" selen scream so hard. I rush towards his voice. I froze at the site. I saw soojin was lying on the floor and her bondage of her off his wrist. Her wound is dry now.

I told the staff to carry soojin in our room. I clean and put a bondage on her wound. This really puzzled me. She's just arrived yesterday and many things happen to her.

SOOJIN POV

I woke up at 12 am. I sit up in the bed. I my throat is burning. I'm so thirsty. I walk towards the mini fridge in our room. I open it, I drink water, then a soda and I even try to drink beer. But my throat is still burning. I decided to go out side the room. I just walk with no direction to go. Then I was near the shore I saw two figures. I went to them.

"Hello, I guess your thirsty" I unconscious nod. They cut there wrist and I hold it and start licking there blood. Wow this soothing, its like a refreshing drink. I'm licking the other man's blood. After a minute.

"Our contract are now sealed." The man said.

"What is your name, our  blood mate" they said.

"Soojin,"

"My name is taehyung and this is jungkook, were your blood mate. Starting from tonight you will only drink from us." Taehyung  Said

"Don't worry your not a vampire yet, but you will need our blood to live until you awaken." Said jungkook. Then my vision started to became blurry. I want to listen to what they saying. But I block out.

TAEHYUNG POV

Soojin block out. I carry her. I really can't believe she can survive our strong venom, she's is our blood mate. We can only drink her blood and she can only drink our blood too.

We lay her to her bed and went out the room. We don't want to wake up her room mate.

We decide to come to our room.

"I can't believe she's ours now"

"Yes, she is ours, we just need her to awaken." I smile.

Then my phone vibrates.

"Hello hyung how are you"

"Taehyung is jungkook with you"

"Yes, why?"

"You have to go back to the city, now"

"Why?" I ask.

"We found a location of the exo clan"

"Ok, where coming "

"Jungkook we need to go back. Our hyungs need us."

"But, what about soojin, she will need us, you know that the blood of soon to be is tempting, to the other vampire"

"We will just have to work fast" jungkook nod. Then we went to the shore. And hyungs came in a boat. We get in and drove to the sea.

NEXT DAY

Soojin wake up felling energize and refresh, she doesn't remember what happened yesterday. So she went to front desk with her noona. Her noona is concerned about her. But she said she's fine. Then the lobby door opened. Revealing two handsome man.

"Hello there Miss beautiful" he made me smile.

"Good morning sir, is there anything I can help you with?" Soojin ask.

"Yes, we have a reservation, its under our company."

"Ok sir, what is your companies name"

"EXO"

~~~~~~~

Another update. I'm too inspire right now.

Thank you for reading and please vote

Please comment.